Chapter 1

A/N: Hey guys! This is my first story on wattpad, be nice. :) Anyways, there is some language and some violence and Maya being her kick-butt ninja self, so fair warning if that isn't your cup of tea. Thanks for clicking on my story!

Enjoy!

                                                              -------------------------------

                                                                            Maya

"Are you sure this is safe?" Rocky asked, his voice a quiet whisper as he crouched down next to me, one hand on my shoulder.

"No," I breathed. He shot me a sardonic, "ha-ha, very funny" glare, and I smiled weakly back at him. "Look, do you want to get back home or not?"

"Is that a trick question?" he muttered.

I rubbed my face with my hand. "Nani's in there," I said tightly. "She's my sister, not yours. You promised you would help, so help!"

 "What do you want me to do, sing them to death?"

 Funny," I said dryly. "No, I have an idea, but you're not going to like it."

 "Maya," he said warningly, "you're not thinking what I think you're thinking."

 I smiled tightly at him. "Hope you've seen Star Wars."

                                                                  Two minutes later

"This is the stupidest idea you've ever had," Rocky hissed. "I mean, like, stupider than kidnapping me, and that was stupid."

I gave him a patient look, fastening the handcuffs around his wrists. "It's you they want," I told him. "So it's you they're going to get."

"Maya," Rocky said, his eyebrows pulling together. "I don't like this. They could hurt you and Nani."

"You're sweet," I said, grabbing a bandana from my pocket. "It's not us I'm worried about."

"Wait, wait," he said, and I stopped, giving him a questioning eyebrow. He waggled his eyebrows suggestively. "Don't I get a good luck kiss?"

I rolled my eyes, tying the bandana around his head, gently gagging him. His eyes were dark as they looked at me. "In your dreams, superstar."

He answered with a small snort and an eyeroll.

"Okay, here we go," I said, grabbing a hold of his shoulder and steering him told the door. "Trust me." 

                                                                              ***

Wait. Hold up.

I know what you're thinking. I kidnapped this guy, and yet he's helping me get my sister back. I was leading him into a trap. I could easily betray him.

Yep, that pretty much summed it up.

It's not what you think. Well, okay, it kind of is, but Rocky is... I mean, we were...

You know what? It's probably better if I showed you.

The day was about two weeks ago, a week before the kidnapping of Rocky Nelson.

Yeah, you heard right. Rocky Nelson, the teenage lead singer of the brother band 88 Keys, the cute, blonde nineteen-year-old from the tiny town of Maple Valley, Washington, the complete sex bomb who made the Top Ten Sexiest Men of the Year twice in a row, that Rocky Nelson.