Nightmare x Reader

Missed calls

Background: Nightmare has all of sudden disappeared. You were dating Nightmare when the disappearance happened. You called him every day, in hopes he would pick up. But unfortunately, he never answers.

11:30 PM
Moonbeam
1 missed calls
----
Hey Nightmare. It's Y/n. We made a truce with the Star Sans today. Dream even came over, and we caught up. Heh, Error stormed out through a portal cause Ink kept flirting with him. They are just made for each other. Heh. *Sighs* I found a Bluemoon Lily today. It had such a glamorous glow. It kinda reminded me of you. Dark and gloomy but with love it turns into a beautiful Flower. I miss you, Love you.

12:00 PM
Moonbeam
5 missed calls
----

HEY NIGHTMARE! YOU PROBABLY WONDERING WHY I'M YELLING! ITS SIMPLE REALLY, I WAS ON THE PHONE WAITING FOR IT TO RING. THEN I WAS PICKED UP BY MY HOOD AND LAUNCHED INTO THE AIR. I DONT KNOW HOW THIS HAPPENED OR WHO LAUNCHED ME BUT I'M CURRENTLY FALLING AT A VERY FAST RATE.
OOF
Nevermind Cross caught me. Hey, Cross do you know who launched my in the air?
Cross: I know it's a mixture of Dust and Killer.
Thanks now if you excuse me- DUST, KILLER GET YOU USELESS NONEXISTENT ASSES HERE NOW, BEFORE I DUST YOU BOTH.

10:00 AM
Moonbeam
10 missed calls
----
*Yawns* Morning Sweetie. I hoped you had some sweet nightmares. Today I made plans with the crew to go to the beach. Cross said he didn't want to go, but we are going to force him. He ended up getting baried in sand along with Horror. Horror just slept and didn't even notice nor care that we baried him, but Cross on the hand bursed through the sand and started to chase us around. Hehe. . . It's been a week, when are you going to come back? The castle has been gloomy without you, I mean it's always gloomy, but it was more alive when you were around. I've been trying to keep everyone together, but I can feel everyone drifting apart. It's only a matter of time before something is going to happen. Please come home soon. Love you.

5:00 PM
Moonbeam
12 missed calls
----
Hey, I see you are still busy. Umm,*sniff*
.
.
.
Dust and Horror got into a huge fight about something stupid again. But this time it's different, somethings were said, it pushed both of them over the edge. Dust just walked out, leaving the castle a mess. I dont think he's coming back.
Their fight got really physical, It took both Cross and Killer to break it up. There was so much dust  One of their attacks accidentally hit me but I'm fine, it just left me with 5hp. Dream was called, he patched me up. He insisted he stayed to make sure I'm okay, he's currently sleeping next to me. *Sniffs, sob* We need you, please come home. Please.
Love you, bye.

4:00PM
Moonbeam
20 missed calls
----
Hey baby guess what. Cross finally asked Dream out. Hehe, you going to be so pissed. But honestly they are good for each other. It was painfully obvious that they both liked each other. I don't understand how they didn't see it between the flirting and blush. Oo, I see nieces and nephews in the future.
How are you doing? I hope you doing okay. I'm worried though. You, you haven't been returning my calls. What ever you doing I hope you finish with it soon.
Love you, bye.

12:00AM
Moonbeam
50+ Missed Calls
----
Cross moved in with Dream . . . I happy for them . . . Umm . . . I'm struggling. The family is growing but falling apart at the same time. I feel like a part of me is getting chipped everytime someone leaves. When ever Horror or Killer leaves the castle I worry if I'll ever see them again. Even when they do come back, I can't help but still worry. The castle is becoming empty. Please come home.

3:00 AM
Moonbeam
90+ missed calls
----
. . . Horror left. It's just me and Killer, in this big castle. I wonder when Killer is going to leave, I mean he has no more Au but I can't help but wonder if I'm going to be here alone. I know I'm calling so late but I have been unable to sleep lately. Heh, I wonder how you're doing? Are you eating, are you sleeping, are you smiling as you promised me you would? *Sighs* Please come home, Everything is falling apart without you. Love you, bye. 

5:00 AM
Moonbeam
100+ missed calls
----
Killer . . . He started a new chapter in life. He moved to a copy au and started to make a living out there. He found a steady job as an assassin.
.
.
.
I hate this. I hate how everyone is able to move on with their lives. When you left my life seemed to be frozen. I . . . I can't . . . I'm waiting. . . I just want you to come home. PLEASE. I can't do this anymore. I don't got anyone else. I'm just alone in the big castle. No one to enjoy food with. No one you play black ops with. No one to do missions with. No one to sit in comfortable silence with as we both read a really good book. . . No one to talk to. . . No one to cry to. . . No one.
.
.
.
Please I need you. I . . . I can't do this anymore, I can't deal with the silence.

- - - -

The phone rang in a high pitched tone. It rang and rang. An endless loop of the pitched ringing.
The ringing soon stopped and was replaced with a voice. A soft. Mature. Voice.
"Hello, Y/n speaking" the voice chirped. A smile came across the callers face.
"Hello? Is any one there?" Y/n asked. The caller was quite.
"Well I think you have the wrong number. Have a nice day." Y/n said with a cheery uneasy voice as they hamged up the phone. Tears streamed down the callers face with the news that their love was still alive.

"Who was that Pama?" A child voice asked as they climbed to the kitchen table.
"Oh nothing my little Bluemoon. Just a wrong number now eat you dinner before it gets cold." I told c/n (child's name) as I placed a plate of food in front of them.
It's been awhile since I've gotten a call from that number . . . It couldn't have been him. He disappeared years ago. He didn't call back not once.
"Pama, you okay?" I was pulled from my thoughts by c/n.
"Yes, Moonpie, just lost in thought. No finish you dinner and take your little butt to bed." I reassured as took a bite from my plate.
"But pamaaaaaaaaa. . ." C/n whined.
"No buts, now eat."
Where ever you're at, I hope you doing well
.
.
.
Nightmare.

-----
1154 words
Y'all I'm back . . . Kinda. I'm just clearing my drafts. Anyways my thoughts of the story.
The ending turned out different than I first thought it would be when I started writing this. Im not explaining cause Idk either.
I hoped yall like it
- Marlinthedragon out