Fell!Sans x Pregnant!Reader

As I pushed open the big stone doors, I was greeted with a gush of cold wind. I shivered as the door closed behind me. I hugged myself trying to keep what warmth I did have and continued forward. I walked getting lost in thought, being completely unaware of my surroundings.

'How does this happen to me? And why me?' I thought as I walked. Then a memory started to play in my mind.

//Flashback//

"Hey boo, I got something to tell you," I told my boyfriend as I walked into the living room. I looked up and found him on the couch watching some tv.

"What is it, honey?"

" Umm, Well . . . I'm . . . I'm pregnant," I said as I fiddled with the oversized sleeve of my oversized f/c turtle neck sweater. He soon went quiet.

"Your serious?" He asked in a monotone voice.

"Yes, why wouldn't I be? " I questioned His question.

"Are you going to get rid of it?"

" WHAT!? NO, WHY WOULD I" I screamed. His face went blank. He then quickly got up, grabbed me by the wrist, and pulled me out the front door.

"Babe, what is going on?" I asked getting worried, I got no response. He shoved me into the car and started to drive off.

After a while of driving, we finally stopped. I looked out the window and notice we were at the base of Mt. Ebott. He then got out and started dragging me deep into the forest.

"Babe, what are you doing?" I asked getting scared.

"Getting rid of you."

" WHAT, WHY!? "

"Well, the truth is Y/n . . . I don't like you. I never have and never will. The only reason I started 'dating' you is because of your money. And now you are baring my child, and I know you won't get rid of so I'm just going to have to get rid of yah'." He smiled evilly and pushed me down a hole. I screamed as I fell, then I soon hit something hard and everything went black.

When I woke up, I thought I was dead. But then a little yellow flower told me I was in the underground. I quickly made friends with the flower, who called himself Flowey. Then a goat woman appeared from the shadows and greeted herself. She said her name was Torial and she was the keeper of these fine ruins. She then took me back to her humble home, where I stayed for about 2 months. During those 2 months, my baby bump grew.
Torial now knew I was pregnant and was hesitant about letting me continue forward. But I eventually convinced her to let me go but on one condition. I had to go with Flowey, which I agreed to.

//Flashback Ended//

I was pulled out of thought and I heard something SNAP. I quickly turned around to where I heard the sound.

"Flowey, wake up. Did you hear the snap?" I whispered to Flowey, who was in my sleeve.

" Neh. No, I didn't, sorry." He whispered back poking his head out of my sleeve. I turned back around to continue.

"H U M A N, don't you know how to greet a pal? Turn around and shack my hand." A deep, raspy New York voice spoke. I froze in my tracks, scared of what might happen next.

"Don't turn around," Flowey whispered slowly. I slowly turned around to meet the thing the voice belongs to.

"What are you doing I told you not to turn around?! " whispered yelled Flowey. I was greeted with a dark shadow figure that held out its hand. I looked at the hand and noticed that it was bone.

'This creature must be a skeleton.' I thought to myself. I slowly lifted my hand to shack it's but I stop noticing the zapper in its hand.

"Umm, you see I would totally love to take your hand but I don't feel like getting shocked today.