Horror X Reader

Broken promises

*You hear passing conversation as you walk through Waterfall*

Hey, can . . . I ask you something?

Yeah, Sure what is it?

Are . . . Are you scared of me?

What no, what would make you think that?

Well, um . . . I guess I just got used to the fact that everyone runs or cowers in fear in every room I enter. And I thought . . . 

Well, you thought wrong. Why would I stay with you if I was?

Umm . . . 

*giggles* you know what I love you and nothing is going to change that.

 . . .

Hehe, your face is all blue now *laughs*

Urgh . . . I love you too

What was that?

 I love you too!

 I heard you the first time I just wanted to hear you say it again *giggles*

Why you . . . * sigh* Can you promise me something?

I thought you hate promises

I do but this is the only one I'm willing to make

 Okay, anything

Can . . . Can you promise me that you will never leave me, no matter want

 . . . 

I promise

You stop when you heard 'I promise', you then sat down and dangled your feet over the edge where a waterfall drops.

"But you left me," you whispered. You then broke down crying."You know . . . Sans, it still hurts. " You brought your knees up to your chest. "If I could just go back in time and stop you, you would still be here . . . with me" your voice quiets down. There was a long pause of silence.

"Why did you go? Why did you go with them? I finally broke the barrier, there was plenty of food. So Why? What did they have that I didn't? Did you let your blood lust take control?" You wondered to yourself out loud. A soft breeze flowed through your hair and clothes. It felt cold. You laid your back to the ground, closed your eyes, and listen to the flowers again. Oh, how you wished you could go back in time to stop Sans from shaking hands with that black gooey skeleton. You wish you had your teddy bear. He was the only one who understood you and didn't try to eat Well, Paps never tried to eat me, but he could never understand the problems.

"Ugh, Sans I need you. The demons are coming back. . . *sighs* You probably don't even care anymore." You stated still with your eyes close. You then heard shuffling next to you and a relaxing sigh. You opened your eyes and looked next to you. What you saw was something you never thought you would ever see again. You reached your hand out and touched the cracks. Once you made contact, you quickly retracted. The figure then looked with a glowing red eye. 

"S-sans." You asked as your voice got shaky. You could believe your own eyes. Sans the skeleton was lying right next to you, right now, and he's real.

"Heya, Sweet Cheeks."  He said casually. You both stared at each other for what seemed like forever. Then it hit you. He has been gone for years and now that he has returned all he has to say is 'haya'. You sat up and spoke.

"Really, Sans. After leaving without a word, being gone for years and all you got to say is 'Heya'" You said as anger rose in you. "Why Sans? Just why? It hurts you know . . . to not know the reason why you left, why you joined them? Why did you, Sans?" 

"That's kinda hard to explain," he says as he gets up as well.

"Oh really, it's hard to explain. What is there to explain other than you choose to kill people than live a happy life on the SURFACE with Papyrus and me." You semi yelled as stood up and crossed your arms. "Sans it has been over 10 years since I last saw you. I can't just forgive you easily,*sigh* " You hugged yourself as if you were cold and stared off across the glowing waterfall. You had your back to Sans as you looked at the water. You soon felt skeletal arms wrap around you and felt something rest on your left shoulder.

"Then tell me how I can make it better," Sans said as nuzzled into your neck.

"Well, you can start by staying" You suggested. Then everything around you disappeared and you were just left in an empty black void. "SANS!" You yelled in the blackness. He was nowhere. The black void started to glitch and you were back at Snowden before you broke the barrier.

"HAHA," You evil laughter behind you. You turned around and saw Sans, he had his ax raised. Before you could even move a muscle the ax came crashing down on you.

.

.

.

"*GASP*" You shot up in your bed. You looked around your room and realized it a dream memory. You started to cry uncontrollably. 

"Y/n are you ok?" Dream asked as he came through the door. "I felt strong levels of negativity come from here. I thought Nightmare was here." Dream stop and saw you crying in your bed. He walked over to you and hugged you tightly.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"He broke the promise. He left me." You said through your tears.

"What's with all the racket?" Blue asked still half asleep. As soon as he saw you he got worried. "Was it that Horror dream again?" Dream nodded. "I'll go make some Tacos" Blue walked off to the kitchen to make some tacos. Leaving you in Dream's arms and crying your eyes out in his chest.

"Shh, it's ok your safe now. . . He'll be back ok." Dream whispered softly as he hugged you.

-----

990

I'm sorry if they are out of character. This is a whole other outcome of how it originally gone through my head. 

-Marlinthedragon out