First kiss?

Jongho pov

If ur asking, no I'm not ignoring him. I've been busy. I guess I get mad or something when I'm woken up early. But can u blame me? It was almost 2am.

I try to avoid him cause I feel like he's mad at me for moving to another couch. But I really needed sleep. So as I asked. Can you blame me?

Anyways I was walking to me and his dorm but I was pulled into a closet for no apparent reason. Me being smart I tried to scream but that went no where.

So I accepted my fate. Well that was until I heard who it was. It was yeosang he whispered for me to calm down and tried to comfort me.

"What the freak are u doing?!"  I was able to whisper out before he covered my mouth again.

"I need you to listen to me please. Can you do that for hyung?" his voice was calm. I didn't really feel like listening but he used the 'hyung' thing.

"Fine go ahead. If it's a stupid reason... Uh i don't know what I'll do. But I will do something!" I said back calming down.

He sighed.

"Okay. Every since I accidentally woke you up I think u have been ignoring me. If you have been I'm so sorry. I don't want u to be avoiding me anymore."

His voice was calm saying this. I wanted to reply with something simple but I guess my mind said different.

"Yeosangie."
I giggled.

"I'm not ignoring you. I've just been really busy and tired with vocal training. Ya know for our Halloween song they are making me do 6 notes high. Without stopping!"

He looked at me for a second. I looked back. And before I know it.

........

He kissed me.