1🧸

Yeosang pov:

It was a Monday and I realized I was late for acting at SM. I think it is probably because seonghwa didn't call me. He was probably flirting with his crush.

despite the fact I was late I still took my time as I didn't really care.

---

I got to SM and I found seonghwa who was with hongjoong, although he worked at kq he would always visit for seonghwa. I never really talked to him.

Anyways, I went into my dressing room to change, into something way more comfortable then went to the acting room. To you know, act.

I walked in and saw some of the people I was acting with. They told me there was no acting so everyone was just chilling on their phones.

And as the cool person I am, I chilled with them. But I got bored so I decided to text mingi and see how he was. Yep!

Definitely not because he was at the same company as jongho.. Or maybe that is the reason. Despite all that I'm prettyyy sure he already knew where I was going with everything.

------

You
Hey B E S T I E

Mingi🧸
What do you want?

You
What makes u think I want something.

Mingi🧸
"Hello bestie"

You
Ok- but honestly I really wanna know how you are?

Mingi🧸
I'm doing fine. Just practicing for something with jongho

You
Ohh~ tell jongho i said hey!

Mingi🧸
Yeah theres the twist. I knew it.

You
What?? Noo!!

Mingi🧸
Anyways. I have to go now. He said hey

You
He did?!

Mingi🧸
Yes he was like "tell yeosang I said helloo"

You
😶💞

Mingi🧸
Whipped.

You
For him? Yes

Mingi🧸
Ok bye.

You
Bye :D
𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓪𝓽 2:12𝓹𝓶