14🤡

Yeosang pov

Am I ready to see everyone in real life? Yes. I guess. But am I ready to see jongho? Maybe not.

I'm a bit nervous to say the least. What if my outfit doesn't match his vibe? So I decided to dye my hair blond. I feel like I had black in for to long.

But anyways I decided on just a white shirt with black overalls. Because I didn't really care. I just put my now blond hair in a tiny ponytail. And ofc a black hat!

Anyways I walked out my dressing room and off the bat we were on our way to our destination. Honestly I'm quite nervous.

><><><><><><>

We got there surprisingly early. It's been 5 minutes I think and kq is finally here at big hit for the meeting.

Idk why but the meeting was in their cafe. Me and seonghwa waited for kq to go in before we did. And when we walked in a fresh smell of cinnamon hit us.

To be honest I don't really like cinnamon. But it smells amazing. Weird huh? Anyways we walked in and looked for where we were sitting. But seonghwa already found where so we just went and sat.

My goal was to try and sit next to jongho so seonghwa could sit next to hongjoong but I guess seonghwa had the same plan.

But I'm guessing this is gonna be a shock. Cause all of our managers were just looking away. And I got pretty bored and tried not to drift away. As in fall asleep

But finally one of the managers talked. Big hits to be exact.

"Well we have a problem."