15?!

jongho pov
Double update!

"what do you mean there's a problem?" i think the sm manager said.

"the dance for the song is for 8 people and it's only 7." that was definitely the sm manager

"Well I don't think that's really a problem." I somewhat said outloud. I was known mostly to speak from my heart.

"It shouldn't be that hard to find another person." I continued.

"What makes you think that choi? Do you know someone?" when my manager said that it was like he didn't want me to. But I still continued.

Before I did I looked at my friends then looked at yeosang. He returned the look that looked like he wanted me to keep talking so I did.

"I guess before this all happened, me and yeosang already learned the song and dance. So we kinda already know everything." I said as everyone was staring at me.

"Basically what I'm saying is that yeosang can be the 8th person to do it. He's a good dancer, but he's a bit not confident about his voice so If he wants he doesn't have to get many lines." I said holding yeosangs hand.

Everyone was then staring at Yeo so I signalled him to talk and see how he felt about it. He's so cute!

"Uhm I don't think I can."

"Why not?"

"I don't really think this is for me I'm just an actor."

"An actor that's really good at singing and dancing come on hyung it's a big opportunity for your company. For you and seonghwa if u do it."

I ended up using my cute charms on him and obviously it worked. He ended up doing it. We talked about how in 3 days we will preform it as a group name ateez.

That also meant we thought about which company to join permanently. And after a few hours we decided on kq.

Now us all under kq, making our own songs and dances, I have gotten closer to seonghwa, mingi, San, and yeosang.

I kinda like yeosang way more. I just hope my feelings don't ruin this whole thing.