Episode 16

(taekook goes to bed kissing eachother hungrily even if kook can't countinue with tae pace still he try)

(Then tae hands started to roam around all over his body making kook shiver)

(Then tae hands gripped on kook ass and he squeeze it with his big hands making kook moan a lil)

(Then tae bit kook lip lightly making kook open his mouth then tae started to run his whole toungue on kook hot Carven)

(Kook started to wimper when tae thrust his tongue into kook mouth)

(While kissing the hell out of kook tae hands reached kook shirt his hands go under kook shirt making kook let out a moan when tae cold hand touch his silky skin)

Kook:ahhh t...tae ahhh
Tae:yes baby moan my name like that
(Then tae goes to kook delicious neck which is asking tae to mark it with out thinking anything tae connected his lip with kook neck sucking with hell out of kook )

Kook:ahhh.... T..tae b...baby a...ahhhh
Tae:tell me baby how you feel?
(Saying that tae again goes to kook neck marking kook as his he want to show everyone this beautiful soul belongs to him only him

Kook:I...it's felt s...so w...weird t..tae ahhhh
(Then tae goes to kook shoulder to kiss there and suck making kook moan loudly kook every moan was a song to tae a song which he want to hear his whole life)

(Then tae goes to shirt and he removed kook shirt then immediately taking kook nipple in his mouth making kook arch his back beautifully)

(Then tae started to look one nipples while playing with other one kook hands make there way to tae hair )

(Ruffling tae hair lovely while moaning on pleasure which is his dear husband giving him)

(After sometime of sucking kook nipple tae goes to kook tummy kissing and licking softly them he removed his own dress even boxer)
(After seeing tae removing his dress kook become a Tomato)

Tae:like what you see love! (Smrik)
(Kook blushed that's when kook eyes landed on something which make his eyes big a big thing between tae leg wich kook like his lil googie but it's soo big than his lil googie)

Kook:t...tae h..... hyung what you g..gonna do with t.. that thingy? (Gulp hard)
Tae:you will see soon hun (smrik)

(Saying that tae hover on kook again going to kook private part kissing kook under thighs making kook breath hitch)
Kook:a ..ahhhh tae ah....ahhhh

(Tae started to kiss kook inner thighs then he goes to kook lil googie kissing it slowly making kook moan loud)

(Seeing kook already a mees under him he smrik suddenly take kook dick in his mouth and started to suck making kook moan loud this all was a new feeling to kook)

Kook: ahhh tae ahhh i-i ahhhhh baby ahh

(Tae smrik and suck more and he suddenly thrust his toungue into kook pink hole making kook breath hit tae pretty toungue started to wonder around the place which he shouldn't)

(What why are you looking at me I mean it's taehyung toungue ofcourse then tae started to hit kook sensitive thing (I don't know what that called something starting with p I guess)

(Making kook moan loudly)
Kook: ahhh tae ahhhh I am goona ahhh something is coming tae ahhhhhh

(Before kook can come tae pull out his naughty toungue)

(Seeing kook already a mess tae smrik and goes to the table which haved lube he take the in his finger going to prepare his baby)

Tae: baby I am gonna prepare you ok!
(Kook nodded slowly but soon he let out a painful moan when yae put his one finger and started to thrust)

Kook:ahhhh tae hurt ahhhh
(Kook then started to moan loudly when tae put another finger ye she started to feel pleasure which is giving by his husband)

Kook:ahhhh tae more a...ahhhhhh
(Then tae finger become three four when he see kook is prepared he stop and take the lube in his hand and coat his big taetae with it and look at kook)

Tae: baby I am gonna put it inside so choose a safe word love
Kook:b...banana milk

(Hearing that tae let out a chuckle how can his baby look so cute while doing something like this)

Tae:okk baby if you wanna stop you should say banana milk okk

(Then tae touch the tip of his dick with the pressure his head roll back )

( then tae carefully put his big tae into lil Googie tears started to come from kook from the pain and tae lean and kiss it all away afters sometime)

Kook:m...move tae
(Hearing that tae started to move slowly it was paining at first but then kook started to moan then it got louder)

Kook: ahh ahhh tae love ahhhh AHHHHHH
(Kook moan loudly when tae started to thrust into him in animal pace)

Tae:ahhhh so tight soo good around me you are so warm love you take me so good
Kook:y..you are so big tae ahhh you go so deep ahh

(Then tae started thrust so fastly and roughl soon a knot form on kook stomach)

Kook: t..tae something is coming I can't hold it back ahhhhh
Tae:come baby let it all out ahhh

(Kook come with a big moan while tae is still thrusting into him)
Tae:ahhh mine ahhhh only mine

Kook:yes yes yours only your's AHHHHHH

(Then with loud moan tae also come deep Inside kook making kook roll his eyes back as he feel his husband come all over his bottom)

(Then tae pull out and clean them and pull kook to his chest while giving kook kiss on forhead with  a lovely smile he was just happy to have his live on his life)