chapter 8

(jimin was going to his office with a pretty smile on his face exicted to see his Crush min yoongi again lol )

Tae pov
Well I was waiting for mr Jeon to come to office so I can say sorry to him for my stupidity aishhh

(Tae was waiting for Jungkook that's when tae see jimin crossing his door going to his office)

(So tae wanted to know where is jungkook so
tae goes to jimin office to ask about jungkook)

On yoonmin office
Jimin: good morning mr min
Yoongi:ohh goodmorning mr park
(with great smile seeing his Crush smiling at
him jimin blush)

Yoongi: here is the files you need to work today mr park
Jimin:ohh ok mr mi-
(Before jimin can complete his Sentence tae comes to him like tae was running on a marathon making they two flinch)

Yoongi: godd what happens to you mr Kim ?
Tae:ohh n.. nothing
(then tae look at jimin with nervous eyes)
Tae:did mr Jeon didn't comes today? (Nervous)

Jimin : no he didn't mr Kim
(glare at tae making tae gulp hard now tae know jimin know everything)
Tae: o...oh I...I just w... wanna k...know byeee
(Saying that he run to his office hiding from jimin glares lol)

Time skips on evening
This was soo bad to tae tae mind was full of jungkook and bunny smile making him trustfrated when he look at the files there was kook looking at tae with a glare when tae look at kook office there was kook looking at tae with cute glare lol I can't like that they day goes with kook cute glares

(Now tae was working on some file's finnaly throwing away jungkook from his mind lol)
(That's when jimin comes to tae office making tae goes all nervous lol)

Jimin: can I ask you something mr Kim ?
Tae:y...yeah (nervous as hell)
Jimin: why did you kiss my brother on your House (glare)
Tae:m ....mr p...park I... it's n...not w...what you t...think ?

Jimin: then ?
Tae: it h... Happens a... accidentally m...mr park I...I a...am r.... really s... sorry a...about it !
Jimin: look mr Kim I don't wanna hear your explanation or thing's but let me say if you are going to play with my brother or
something you know what my brother can do right?

(Glares making tae nodded hurridly thinking of jhope and jhope gun lol)
(And don't ever think tae is weak in this FF you are gonna see what is the kim taehyung power oncoming episode guys (smriks)

Tae: nono nothing like that mr park
Jimin: okk mr Kim well I just come here to say it ok bye mr Kim hope you have a great day

Tae:o..oh wait !
Jimin:ohh what happens mr Kim ?
Tae:will jungkook won't come to work again ?
(Thinking of it it was like someone was throwing stons to taehyung heart lol)
Jimin: he will but give him some times mr Kim

Tae: ohh ok
(Jimin nodded and goes to his home as it was already time to go home and tae sigh to himself and goes to his home as well)
Time skip on his home
(As as tae as comes home there was his parents waiting for him with a nervous smile)

Tae: hmmm what happens here ?
Mrs Kim : go and fresh and come with a great dress and we will talk!
Tae: ohh ok
(Taehyung didn't protest as he was not in q mood to talk but he was sure that his crackhead parents choose something bullshit for him lol)

(After sometime bathing he comes downstairs and see his parents sit the sofa and he goes to sit here )
Tae: now tell mom and dad!

Mr Kim : well you know you are getting so much we don't know when you are going to die so it's better for you to get married and make some children's and fuck for sometime's and die how about it ?
(Hearing that tae look at his parents on disbelief)