chapter 10

After one week
(The Jeon jungkook was sleeping peacefully while forgoting the fact today was his wedding lol )

(That's when his dear brother comes to his room like Strom with a angry face)
Jimin:JEON JUNGKOOK WAKE UP YOU BRAT TODAY IS YOUR WEDDING BOY !!!!

(Hearing that jungkook shoot open his eyes looking at his hyung)

Kook:ohh my godd I forgot that today is the day that badboy mr Kim is gonna marry me AHHHHHHH

(Saying that he started to run and finnaly bathed and thing's they goes to the wedding place )

On wedding place
(Now they are on dressing room they all was dressing up kook )

Kook: goshhh stop it's enough
Jin: shut up kid there is more
(Saying that again they started to make up kook and finnaly they finished and look at kook with amazing eyes)

Jin: my baby is soo beautiful (wiping invisible tears)
Jimin: my baby bro is gonna be a big kid now
Jhope:ahh I am getting teary

Namjoon: finnaly this brat is getting out of the family now I can finnaly fuck my jinnie without getting disturbed by this brat

(Joon was supposed to say it in his mind but...... Guess what he just said it all out lol )
(Hearing that the j family glare at him looking like they are gonna kill Joon in any time)

Joon : (gulping) hahah I was joking ofcourse I am sad that our baby is getting married and leaving us (trying hard to show some sadness lol)

Kook: hmm if you all are that sad we can just cancel the wedding and-

J family expect kook : Noooooooooo
(hearing that kook look at them with glaring eyes )

Jimin:hhaha we mean after doing everything we can't cancel the wedding you know baby
(scratch his neck on nervous)

Jhope: hahah like that hihih
(Like that after some dramatic moment finnaly it was time for the wedding(I am exicted for the wedding so I am going bye I mean I can see taekook kissing you know )

(Taehyung was standing on the wedding hole waiting for his soon to be husband to come after sometime of waiting kook comes while holding joonie hand )

(And kook stand beside tae smiling at the priest)
Kook:(whispering to tae) the priest look so handsome right?

(Hearing that tae give kook a what the fuck look ofcourse who wouldn't when kook is saying a 80 years old blad man looking handsome really)

Kook: you didn't have to glare at me you know he just handsome (pout)
Priest:should we start the wedding?
(Everyone nodded in the hall)

Priest:mshdbdhdbdhdbgddbhdbdbfhfbf would you like to take kim taehyung as your husband Jeon Jungkook ?
Kook : I do sadly

Priest: ambdnsjsjsmsjsjdjdjbffbbfbfbfbsksn would you like to take Jeon jungkook as your husband kim taehyung?
Tae: I do

Priest: you guys may exchange the ring now ,
(Amf taekook exchange the ring to eachother)
Priest: you may kiss eachother

(Hearing that every one in the hall face light up every one was exicted to see the new wedd couple kissing)

(Tae held kook by his waist and kook look at tae with a bunny smile tae also smile at kook Bunny smile)

( then he pull kook to his body looking straight into his eyes then he lean to kook lips then finnaly when there lips where gonna meet .......... Tae kiss kook cheak )

(Seeing that everyone glare at tae really disappointed on tae for not kissing kook on lips lol and wanna know and the people who where in the hall was us lolololol)

On other side
(Jin was crying seeing his baby Wedding while namjoon was Hugging jin and comforting him )

(Mrs Kim was looking at the new wed couple with heart eyes and boxy smile while mr Kim was back hugging his wife and glaring at some old men's who was looking at his wife lol)

(Jhope was arranging the food and thing's and everything while getting the help of a girl named Sprite)

(Jimin was looking at his brother and brother in law with a beautiful smile well he didn't see his Crush was looking at him with a gummy smile as well)

Yoongi:hey are you crying?
Jimin:ohh hai mr min it's just I am happy for my brother and brother law

Yoongi: haha well are you free tomorrow?
Jimin: yeah yes mr min
Yoongi: then let's go for our first date don't we ? (With a smrik)
Jimin: we should (blushing )

Time skip
(Taekook were taLking to everyone now it's finnaly time for them to go to there new home)

Jin:(hugging kook) take care baby, tae plss take care of my baby pls
Tae : i will dont worry mr Kim (smiles)

(Then they say bye to everyone and goes to there new home where they are goona live happily build so many beautiful memories )

Time skip on home
Tae:hmm jungkook go to your room I will go to mine
Kook: aren't we staying in one room ?
Tae: no we are not and you will come to office from tomorrow right?

Kook:yes I will come tomorrow
Tae:well then don't say we are husbands there ok
Kook:huh why?
Tae: just don't!
Kook:fine! (pout)

Time skip on kook room
(Kook was putting his dress on dressing room with a angry pout and while mumbling)
Kook: what a Baddie he is ! He is really a bad guy I hate him ! What we are husbands then why can't I say it in office! What a bad guy !my banana milk is better then him hump! But still he is more handsome than my banana milk aishhh!!

(Then after finishing kook putting his dress on dressing room he slept on the bed)

Time skip on 12:am on fuckingg night
(Tae was sleeping peacefully that's when he feel something moving on his leg and bedsheet not gonna he become scared a lil and look inside his bedsheet)

(....... And there was jungkook trying to sleep while hugging tae leg lol )
Tae:j... jungkook w... what a...are y..you d.. doing?

Kook:ohh you wake up I am sorry for it but I was scared to sleep alone one room so I come here

Tae:o...ohhh ok but sleep in a better position
Kook:ohh ok hihih
(Saying that kook sleep like tae sleep)

After sometime
(Tae was sleeping peacefully again that's when he hear the bedsheet moving sound that was fuckiiiiingg annoying his sleep so he open his eyes)

(Kook was moving inside the bedsheet maybe getting comfortable but the sound was annoying tae so)

(So tae pull kook by his waist put kook head on tae chest and tae wrap his Arms around kook waist and take the blanket and put it over both of them)

Tae:stop moving at sleep or I will give you so many files to work on tomorrow when you get to office tomorrow
Kook:(pout) rudie

(Saying that kook snuggle into tae chest more amd sleep while tae pull kook more to his ned amd sleep it's just felt soo right to tae )

(This is the first time he is doing something like to someone first kook have tae first kiss also tae have kook first kiss tae never had a relationship before maybe we can say he was just busy for all of it but after seeing kook something has got into him and he don't know what is it )

How was the ep my babies?was it good or bad? Tell in the comment section ok babies and in next the jeonlous is gonna be wake up lol and byebye if you all like it then like comment and subscribe ok