chapter 6

Evening time
(kook was looking through the mirror if he is looking handsome or not he showed his bunny smile to the mirror atleast he is the son of
world wide handsome you know )

Kook:hmm underwear, pant, shirt, hat, makeup, lipbalm, shoes, pretty face,a lovely bunny smile
Yess everything is set

(He was just looking if he forgot anything lol)
(And jin was looking at his baby with a smile while saying "woahh my baby is obviously
like me he have my world wide attitude" lol)
Jin:kookie are you going baby?

Kook:(pout) yes hyung black mail me saying if I don't go to mr Kim house he will take my banana milk boyfie and through it out he is bad guy like mr Kim (wide pout)

Jin: it's okay baby it's about work nah that's why jimin so forcing you to go okk
Kook:aishh fine now let's go papa
Jin:ok baby

(Saying that they two goes to downstairs where jimin was waiting for kook)
(As soon as kook see jimin he give jimin a glare and pout)

Jimin:owww don't pout kookie I am sorry to force you to go but you have to go there for your work if you work then you will be a good boy

Kook: whatever you say short man (eye roll)
Jimin:what a brat did I just call this Brat kookie in a lovely way (mental slapped himself)

Kook:hihu
bye bye everyone I am going to the bad mr Kim byeee
Jin: bye baby when you come home papa will make your every favourite dish ok
Kook ok papa

(Saying that he tak his bag goes to the door and look at jimin with a naughty smile)
Kook: JIMINSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII byeeeee I will be a good boy
Jimin: YAHHHHHH stay there you brat
(Before jimin can come to kook run from there going to kim house lol while the family members just smile at there baby naughty ness)

Time skip on mr kim home
(As soon as he get inside there was beautiful woman to welcome him she looked like taehyung maybe taehyung mom)

Mrs Kim: hey sweetheart what do you want?
Kook: is it mr Kim home?
Mrs Kim :mr Kim? Ohh you mean mr Kim taehyung
Kook:yes mam

Mrs Kim :ohh yes sweety but what you want?
Kook:I am mr Kim assistant I am here to work with me kim he tell me to come here as we have unfinished work aunty

(bunny smiles which make mrs Kim show her boxy smile and kook was stunned by the boxy smile)

Kook: you have a beautiful smile mrs Kim
Mrs Kim : hihih thankuu sweat hear-
(Before she can complete her sentence someone comes to then and hug mrs Kim waist and spin her around and put her
behind him probably tae dad)

Mr Kim: who dared to flirt with my wife (glare)
Kook: nonono I was not flirting (kook said panicking)
Mrs Kim:goshh honey you just scared the bunny aishhh (slap her husband hands )
Mrs Kim: don't mind him bunny your mr Kim is upstairs okkk

Kook: hihi thankuu mr Kim and mrs kim
(Saying that he jumped to downstairs going to tae room)
Mr Kim :owww I regreted glaring at the bunny he is really good and looking like a bunny right?

Mrs Kim:honey are you thinking what I am thinking? ( smug face)
Mr Kim : ofcourse my wifeyyyyyyyyyyy (smug face tooo)

Mrs Kim:honey are you thinking what I am thinking? ( smug face)Mr Kim : ofcourse my wifeyyyyyyyyyyy (smug face tooo)

(They two will look like this)

(Guess what are they thinking? And tell in the comment section!)
(When kook comes to tae room there was tae working on his laptop so when he get some presence near he look at his side and found kook)

Tae:ohh you here mr Jeon come sit on the ned and start work okk
(Kook nodded with a pout and started to do it the work and the pout was not unoticed by tae and tae know what is the reason behind it too)

Tae: mr Jeon (hearing that kook at tae)
Tae: i am really sorry for shouting at you back then I know idiot for not seeing the cctv and blaming you but I am really sorry for it can you forgive me ?

Kook:(pout) no I won't forgive you mr kik you are a bad boy you believe her instead me (pout)

Tae:well when I ask mr park how can I make you forgive me mr park said give you a banana milk
So here (saying that tae gives kook a banana milk)

Kook:yessss (he takes it and started drinking)
Tae:am I forgiven now ?
Kook:yess and you are not a bad guy (bunny smile)

(Seeing the bunny smile tae heart skipped a beat but he just ignored it and started working )
Tae:after drinking banana milk do the work ok

(Kook again nodded while drinking his boyfie lol)
(And they were working that's when tae eyes landed on kook face the angelic face )

Tae pov
He have a bambi eyes a cute bose a rosy lips under of the lip a lil cute mole a perfect v line a lil angel and he is perfect (ok the thought tae smiles) and the lips ahh just kissable ahh I wanna kiss it n..noo I...I shouldn't but I.... It looks so kissable

(Before thinking anything tae pull kook him and captured kook lip with his making kook eyes go wider then tae started to kiss kook lip hungrily )

(Then he pin kook on the bed while tears was flowing down from the bambi eyes this all was so new for him tae come to his sence when a tear of kook touched his cheeks)
(He lot go of kook with wide eyes while kook started to sob and cry making tae regret it)

Tae:j.. jungkook I...I am s... sorry I..l d..didn't meant to I..I s.. swea-
(Before tae can complete hi sentence kook stan up from his place and look at tae while crying )

Kook:y...you a..are a b..bad guy m..mr Kim I... Hate you (saying kook started crying and run from there with a speed of rocket)

Tae:goddd why the heck I did it aishhhh I fuckiiiiingg make him uncomfortable aishhh I fucked up today(he said while pulling his hair coz he was trustfrated lol)

(he said while pulling his hair coz he was trustfrated lol)

I will try to upload the next ep soon 😜