Extermination

After having the memorial room materialize into form I chose to retire to my own personal room. The furnishings were simple but fine crafted, a desk, wardrobe, table and chairs, foot locker, dresser, and bed frame. The entire room had no windows but were cover in wall rugs that depicted battles long past, and scenery that was exotic in nature.

I, after removing my armour and placing it in my inventory, laid slowly down into the giant king sized mattress that made up my bed. The sheets were silk mixed with velvet, while the pillow cases were made from the hair of a sea nymph combined with Egyptian cotton.

I lay here in simple under cloths, a tunic and pair of silk trousers with leather pads to absorb the shock of warring heavy armour. My eyes lingered on the dark royal purple bed curtains that draped over the length of my bed and acted as privacy screens when drawn closed. The level of pure wealth alone in this room far exceeded what I used to have in real life, disability and social security checks were jokes in comparison to a full time job. How ever such things were now no longer applicable to my situation as I wiggled my toes absently in thought.

It was still surreal to have feeling in my legs again, or in this case my new bodies legs, how this all fell into place was all a big mystery still. How ever I am not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, which brought me to the idea of riding my horse I have bound to me. I mused the idea as I plucked an apple from a trey of fruit on the night stand to my left, I admired the foreign color to the fruit, it was a light cyan blue. I brought it to my mouth and took a small bight savoring the sweetness that slowly crept up my tongue, not a single ounce of tartness was found in the apple.

This smooth taste rolled over into the back of my throat as I swallowed, bring a level of warmth to my entire pallet. Hunger was not something new to me, and even now with the limited system in place the benefits of eat were still abundant. In the original game Yggdrasil your avatar did not need such things such as food and drink, sleep was also optional. How ever there were secret benefits to such things that only the more serious role playing types found out, for example eating rare or even exotic food gave a bonus to some stats or abilities. Sleeping also gave an experience boost for those who were not max level, and it helped boost stamina, mana, and health maximums for a short time.

Now that I was in a real world, all these benefits would have to be retested. Along with a whole myriad of things, find proper substitutes to some of the current resources that are unique to only Yggdrasil will have to be explored. Or finding a way to properly make a renewable versions of said resource, either option will require time to explore and find the results.

I took another bite of the apple.

My thought process was interrupted by the sound of feathered wings ruffling, I looked past my bare crimson feet to find Asha folding her wings against her back. She slowly walked over and around to my side of the king sized bed every step announced by her armoured thigh high boots.

She stopped at the edge of the bed and swept my form with her omniscient eyes, a coy smile played at her lips as her voice carried with it a question.

"Enjoying your self my king?" The question was playfully toned in its rhythmic voice of hers.

I hummed my response as I took another quick bite of my apple.

She simply shook her head in bemusement at my laid back response. She sat down on the edge of the bed taking in my form for a moment before speaking again.

" Everis is almost done with her preparations, and is combing through all the volunteers. The people are excited." The statement elected a raises eye brow from me, not in question, but in the showing of how impressed I am.