Loud Silence.

Description :

She’s not a geek, and she’s not slut. She’s not a nerd, but she’s not a cheerleader. She’s not popular, yet she’s not ugly. Who IS she?

Zoë Hudson is Silent.

 Zoë has never been able to express herself. She’s an observer and she likes it that way by now. But when Jake, her brother and the only one who really knew her, is murdered, and she is left devastated. She becomes famous overnight, famous as his assassin, his killer. If she was silent earlier, she’s mute now. Did she really kill him? If not, why is she still silent?

 Devonn Perk, captain football team and hottest senior in school, now starts to notice her. Charmed by her innocence and simplistic beauty, he refuses to believe the world. He would not leave her until he finds out the truth. But would he be able to cross over the barriers she has created around her?

 Also, what is the mystery of the murderer? Will Devonn be able to protect her from the killer who is keeping track on her?

 Loud Silence is a romantic mystery where two opposites fall for one another, gaining on each other’s strengths to uncover their true selves.

Prologue :

“After three days of vigorous investigation and inspection, Zoë Hudson was released immaculate from FBI custody, though her classmates and school authorities still charge her character to be blemished.” “Here is what her friend Suzy had to say to our correspondent -”

 “Hey dear, you just told us you were in Zoë’s English class, were you guys friends?”

 “Never; she has no friends.”

 “Do you think she killed her brother Jake?”

 "Zoë has always been a freak; I doubted if that queer could even utter a word when I first met her. I am sure she killed Jake; she was jealous.

Jealous?

I was sitting on the floor with my back supported by the edge of my bed, hugging my legs closer, I darted my head up to look at minx on the television screen. JealousTears dwelled in my swollen eyes, clouding my view , gushing their path  down my cheeks to fall on my collar bone. Two days back, the officer had asked me the same question….

“How was your relationship with Jake?” he demanded.

 Jake was not just my brother. He was my only friend, my best friend.

 “Beautiful” I replied, tears exiting my eyes; I didn’t want to cry.

 “Did you ever envy him?”

 “Envy?”

 How could you envy some one you loved the most? How can you envy your only friend? Jake was my audience, my senses to the world. I never needed to express to him, he just understood.

Although he and I were opposites, like end of the world, but as the world is round, we were connected somehow. He was a year younger than me, quarterback of the schools football team, popular, and a true charmer. Girls swayed around him. My parents adored him, always caring, outgoing, chivalrous, and responsible. Unlike him, I didn’t get my mother’s beauty or my father’s confidence. My dad owns a local chain of fast-food restaurants in the town. It’s a hotspot for everyone at school. Dad owed Jake to its popularity...and maybe vice-versa. His name was on everyone’s lips.