You've Got It Bad

We all follow Beau, I don't know why though, he is definitely not the brightest in the group, but I guess he is the fun one or something. He leads us right to this park, where a bunch of little kids are playing.

"You brought us to a kiddie park?" Luke asks slowly, obviously wanting to do anything else. 

"Yes." Beau says, excitement clearly in his voice. 

"Beau?" I ask, Beau looks at me, "Are you like a pedophile or something?" All the boys laugh but Beau, I felt pretty proud of myself. Beau just shakes his head and walks off to an ice cream cart. Jai follows after him, eyes still glued to his phone. "who is he texting?" I ask Luke, who is right next to me.

He shrugs, "probably his girlfriend Abbey"  I nod, I wonder how many of the boys had girlfriends. 

"Luke, out of you guys, who all has a girlfriend?" I ask, Luke smiles at me. 

"Why?" He asks smirking. "like someone?" I start blushing, I don't know why, the answer to that question was no. Because I am not allowed to like anyone.

I see Daniel looking over at me waiting for the answer. "No!" I say quickly. Luke's smile drops, and Daniel contently walks away with James talking about some video game. 

'Well, to answer your question, only Jai is taken" Luke says looking at me, I nod, indicating I got it, "want an ice cream?" He asks me. I cheekily smile and pull him along to the ice cream stand. 

"I want chocolate on a cone please!" I say, I get my order and Luke gets whatever he ordered. 

"sure you can handle a cone?" Luke asks me. 

I giggle, "Of course. I am a big girl Luke I'm almost 18!" Luke chuckles shaking his head and licking his ice cream. As I go to lick mine, the ice cream fell off the cone and spattered on the floor. "MY ICE CREAM" I scream. 

Luke starts dying laughing, "I thought you could handle it!" He exclaims. I just start pouting, and Luke comes over and smiles at me, "We could always share mine!" He says, I think about it for a moment. Daniel wouldn't be mad, there's nothing wrong with sharing some ice cream.

I take Luke's ice cream and lick it, and keep walking away with it. Luke's following me lecturing me on about how sharing means I have to let him have some. But I just kept walking. I go up to Beau who is standing on top of a closed slide. "What are you doing?" I ask him.

He looks at me like I am crazy not to know what he is doing, "Being king of the playground of course." I giggle, 

"Oh, well of course." I am about to go down the slide, when Luke picks me up and makes me stand. 

"If you get the Ice Cream, I get the slide." Luke then slides down the slide like it was an amazing thing. 

"GOGOGO" Beau yells. "BEFORE HE COMES BACK."

I giggle sliding down, but Luke was not coming back, in fact he was just laying at the bottom. When I get to the end of the slide I land on his stomach. "Oh! Sorry!" I say,

"It's alright" Luke says, sitting up so now I'm in his lap. I smile at him, our faces were really close, so close our noses were nearly pressed against each other. I'm looking Luke right in those big round iris's of his. until I notice something in the Background of him, Daniel, walking back toward the playground. I don't know where he went, but  he's back now. I hop up off of Luke, leaving him there confused. I go sit in a swing and hope he saw nothing. 

I notice Luke still sitting at the bottom of the slide, staring at me, with a goofy grin on his face. Daniel comes up to me and starts talking about what I want for dinner tonight. I see Beau approaches Luke in the corner of my eye, and the only thing I could hear him say was, 

"You've got it bad." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Vote if you like it when I randomly update during the week!

Annd chapter two complete! WHAT WHAT. haha. so I thought to encourage some votes and comments I would write you guys a poem.

Roses are red.

Violets are Blue

Vote, comment and fan

or eat some...poo? 

yeah okay never mind. please just vote comment and fan guys:) Love you!

~Clare