Breakfast

~Sydney's P.O.V~

"Syyydddnneeeeyyy My friends and I are going to grab some breakfast okay?" Daniel says softly, barely waking me up the next day.

"mmhmm.." I mumble, turning over in my bed.

"would you like to come?" he asks, I was about to say no thanks when my stomach growled loud enough for all on Australia to hear. "I will take that as a yes." He says chuckling, "Hurry up and get ready!  We will be waiting!" I sigh, slowly getting up and out of the bed, I walk over to my closet and grab a shirt and some jeans, throw them and and slip on some sneakers. After brushing my hair, I skip down the steps and to everyone else in the living room.

It was Daniel's usual gang, plus one, a girl. Jai has his arm around her, I guess that is Abbey, who he never stops texting. Daniel greets me at the bottom of the stairs. "Morning Sydney!" He exclaims, that made everyone turn and pay attention to me. I notice Luke's easy going smile freezes and he gets a bit stiff.

"Morning Daniel," I reply, nicely. Beau motions me over to him, when I get there he smiles. "Hey Beau."

Beau squishes up my face and says, "Hello honey muffins!" Obviously, trying to annoy Daniel, and I am pretty sure it worked. Before they could wrestle I made my way over to Luke, Jai and the girl. "morning" I said to no one specifically.

Jai plasterd on a huge grin, "Sydney, this is Abbey." He paused to look t her, "My girlfriend."

I greet Abbey freindily, until Jai and Abbey started getting all lovey dovey. Then I paid my attention to Luke, making puking nosies and laughed. "Oh come on." I said, "give them a break. Haven't you ever liked someone?" I asked.

Jai smirks, "Yeah. haven't you ever liked someone?" He takes a breath and then continues, "or...is it not past tense?"

"SHUT UP." Luke screams, at Jai.

"Oh you like someone right now?" I ask, he nods and honestly something collapsed in me, as I fake smiled and nodded. I don't know why though, I am not allowed to like anyone here.

"Who is ready for some breakfast!?" Daniel shouts, breaking the awkward moment between Luke and I.

We all pile into A mini van, and drive off  to some breakfast buffet. I piled pancakes and bacon onto my plate and took a seat next to Abbey. "Hello." I warmly smiled. She did the same and focused her attention back on her scrambled eggs. "So how long have you known the boys?" I ask, trying to make conversation.

"It's been a while." She says laughing a bit.

Everyone else comes back to the table and sits down with food stacked high on their plates.Luke sits right infront of me and winks at me. My stomach flutters, I turn around to see if someone was behind me he was doing it to. Then I look back at him and he is just smiling at me. I can't take this. I lean over to Abbey's ear, "What does a wink mean here?"

She looks at me, confused. "What?"

I elaborate, "A wink, you know, sometimes words mean a different thing in different places, what does a wink mean here?"

She furrows her eyebrows, but says, "I'm pretty sure it's meant to be flirty. Why? Who is winking at you?"

"Luke." I whisper and then lean back to my seat, trying to eat and avoid eye contact with Luke, but end up just glancing at him over and over quickly.

We finished breakfast and all stood outside the restraint pondering what to do, Beau suggested a movie, while Jai suggested going to the shopping mall, everyone split up with what they wanted to do, I couldn't decide who to tag along with and neither could Luke.

Coincidence or not, I didn't roll my eyes when he made up his mind seconds after I did, we started trying to catch up with Jai, Abbey and James. But they had left a few minutes before and were way, way, way, ahead of us.

So it was just me, and Luke, alone.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATED. FINALLY huh? yeah. So it's been a while but I think i am actually coming back for good. (She says the millionth time.) But all your comments help motivate me to write so I would really appreciate that all again!

Love you guys so much, seriously!

~Clare

P.s. Guys. I am so sorry, if I accidentally say Clare, That was the name for my last story and it's pretty much habit. so sorry guys. :)