Introduction + Authors Note

Alena and her brother both share the duties of Delta in the River Keepers pack, but life has begun to get monotonous. Damir keeps everything organized while Alena interacts with the guests and sets up conferences and meeting locations. Meetings often happened in their pack, mainly because their Alpha, Sebastian, was highly motivated toward peacekeeping.

When the alphas are called to meet, it usually falls upon RiverKeepers to control it, but what can two deltas do when alphas begin fighting? Sit back and watch.

Unless one of those Alphas is your mate. 

~~~~

Dear Friends,

Thank you so much for joining me on this fun ride with Alena! Her story has been brewing in my mind for weeks now, and I'm so excited to share her story with you! 

Every chapter of this is going through Grammarly and my personal editing, but if you spot any grammar mistakes, please let me know! No person nor software is perfect. 

This is also the first story of this genre that I have written. I'm previously weathered as a fanfiction writer, but a were-fiction reader for many years now. If I don't explain something enough in detail, please let me know.

If you're a weathered reader of werewolf fiction like this, you'll know that every writer builds their own world. Some things in my word are going to be different compared to others, and sometimes details will be very similar. 

In my version, werewolves do participate in marking, but they don't have a huge need for physical intimacy in the same way humans do. I don't want to force anything with my characters (even though I'm within complete capabilities to), because I want everything to flow naturally with my characters. 

I'm planning on releasing a chapter after writing the final chapter that lists all of the character's names, their descriptions, and small reminders about their character traits.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! 

Lots of Love,

Euphoria <3