Chapter Nine

[VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE THANX!]

I knocked on Joey's front door hoping it wouldn't be him. I was just dreading our next encounter but all the while hoping it was as steamy as the last. I remembered yesterday evening as I heard light padding foot steps walking down stairs.

*Friday Evening*

I was eating dark chocolate while watching 'My Life As Liz'. I really hate reality tv, but any love story no matter what way is too tempting to stay away from. Thankfully, the show had just cut to commercial when my cell phone rang. The phone screen said 'unknown caller' so I answered it with hesitation.

'Hello?' I said

'Hi, Vascaria?' It was Joey's sister Sydney. How did Sydney get my number? I questioned in my head.

'Hey Syd, Uh How'd you get my number?'

'My brother gave it to me.' She said

'Oh Uh, What do you need?'

'Could you come over? Having no sister deprives me of 'girl time' with any one my own age!'

'K I'll be there soon, Bye.'

I hung up the phone and changed out of my 'Breaking Benjamin' t-shirt and into a maroon blouse, and dark skinnies. I grabbed my keys and my phone and made my way out to my car.

*******************************************************

Sydney's P.O.V.

After I got off the phone with Vascaria I remembered yesterday when I'd asked Joey for her number.

*Friday night*

I walked over to Joey's room and knocked.

'Yeah?'

'Do you have Vascaria's number?'

'Yeah, here'

He handed me a small slip of paper. I left his room and went to my room to call Vascaria.

*Present*

I heard a slight knock on the front door and walked down the stairs to answer it. I was pretty excited because I knew it was probably Vascaria. I was thankful to finally have more "girl time".

********************************************************

Vascaria's P.O.V.

To my relief Syd answered the door. She invited me in and we went upstairs after I exchanged pleasantries with her mom. When we got into her room she immediately stared to blurt out secrets and gossip. I'm sure I would have missed most of it if I was human. When she ran out of breath she went downstairs and said she be back with ice tea and cookies in a half an hour. I was sitting at her desk doodling some stupid cartoons while looking out of her bedroom window, when I heard the door creak slightly. That didn't make sense, Sydney had only been gone for a minute.

"I thought you said-" A hand cut me off as I was picked up and carried into another room.

When I opened my eyes I saw that I was in Joey's room. He was in front of me shirtless with only jeans on. His hand was seductively curled around my neck and was moving to the collar of my shirt. He gripped at the top of it and slightly pulled to the left. The first button popped off slightly revealing my black bra. Gripping tighter he jerked the collar to the side popping off another button. Now the top of my bra was completely exposed. I was staring into his eyes and he left my glare to glance at my chest, lust sweeping through his eyes and flowing through my body. I reached my hands out for his belt buckle. He smirked and crooked his finger through one of my belt loops. My shirt was dancing around my form loosely and ready to come off. I was slowly pushed down on his bed by gentle, firm hands. He was dragging his hands up my thighs when I heard his mom walking up the stairs about to knock on the door. I quickly slid out from under him and hid under his bed. It was so fast he couldn't have even seen.

*********************************************************

Joey's P.O.V.

I didn't even see it happen but out of nowhere Vascaria just disappeared. Though it tinged my heart with sadness I was definitely thankful because my mom was coming up the stairs. My mom knocked on the door and walked in.

She gave me a quizzical look at first and then laughed a little, "Joey honey, put a shirt on, Dear. I know it's hot out but you don't need to be shirtless."

She walked out and closed my door. I got up and locked it. I stared at the door wondering where Vascaria went. Graceful arms laced around my neck and pulled me back. I was turned around and pushed onto my bed. So speedily I barely saw what happened.

"How did you do tha-!" I was cut off by resilient lips silently colliding with mine. I rolled her over so that I was straddling her. I traced small kisses up and down her neck and when I got to her ear I nipped at it and whispered:

"So, How much do you want me now?" I chuckled. Still having my head in the game.

********************************************************

Vascaria's P.O.V.

After he whispered the most unimaginable words that could've gone through my mind he chuckled and rolled off of me pulling on a t-shirt and going out the door. Like nothing had even happened. Really?

"OH.......MY..........GOD. UGH!" Before he was completely gone I whispered loud enough for him to hear. "You are so going to regret that." I deviously chuckled and stole one of his t-shirts ripping the bottom to an angle to make it look eighties-ish. I was so pissed at Joey. He was in on the fun I was having toying with him. But now that I have to go through it too I couldn't help but have empathy for him. But, I was going to step up my game now. He won't even know what hit him. Not this week though because Taylor has a tight leash around my neck to help her with the dance next week. I left Joey's room pleased at the thought that I might have ruined one of his favorite shirts. I looked in his full body mirror before I went to Syd's room and I have to say I looked really good.

"Come on, Sydney, we're going for coffee."

Before she could speak I grabbed her hand and pulled her all the way out to my car. We were at a Starbucks in a few minutes and I asked for a hot chocolate with extra whip cream and chocolate shavings. Sydney had a muffin.

"So...What happened with you and my brother?"

"What--uh I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Oh Yeah that's right. That's why you to were making out on his bed."

"How did you know?"

"You know, people should really close their doors if they want privacy." She stated this simply and we started giggling.

"So do you like him or are you just getting him back for all the tramps he used to 'go out' with." She put emphasis on the used and I wondered why.

"What do you mean used to?" I asked.

"After you guys first kissed he started to turn down every girl who came on to him. They were flooding in like a tsunami in Hawaii but no matter what he turned them down. Even the girls he'd been with for months he just dropped them like nothing and I think it's because of you." I giggled but her stare held seriousness and I stopped.

"I don't know if I like him or not. I mean I wasn't supposed to I guess he.. I just um. It's hard to explain." How could I explain that Joey created this pain in my chest. Like he was a bunch of flowers growing through the concrete forcing themselves through.

"You know, I really think you like 'em. When you talk about him you stop up and can never finish a sentence. It's like he's in your head tripping you up. It's a typical crush. And you know it and so does everybody else."

"I.....uh .....um we uh.....I ....."

"See right now you are probably thinking about him" She accused

And she was right I was thinking about him. I hardly ever stopped thinking about him, his perfection. What the hell was wrong with me. Liking Joey Prince? Of course he's a dog but even so he's human! He's weak, and senseless. He has absolutely no direction for him self and preys on innocent girls. Or he used to prey on innocent girls. But that doesn't mean anything. People never change. There is no way he has completely changed his ways and especially not for me. That is just impossible.