Feelings are dumb.

Tommy PoVV:

 I sat staring at my phone noticing Olivia was distracted by something, "HEY" I yelled making Olivia turn her head a look of confusion on her face at first then the confusion molded into annoyance, "BiTcHH" She shouted while ending the ft. I laughed to myself, she was pretty. really pretty.

Tommy scared me so I hung up on him and  tweeted about it, it made me feel better. I turned my phone off then flopped onto my bed then got up leaving my phone there and going down to the kitchen. "Loserrrr" Oliver said as I opened the refrigerator. "Nerddddddd" I said as a response to him. "So, you and Tommy??" Oliver said as I took a sip of the water I got. "Uh? What?" I said confused, "Are you two like dating??" Oliver said smiling at me. "NO! NEVVVVVVVVVVVVERRRRRRRRRR" I shouted at him spitting water out of my mouth dramatically. "Yeah, uh huh. You hugging your pillow and laughing at him over ft and talking to him 24/7 says otherwise" Oliver laughed half way through his sentence. "Oliver your 14. Shut up plus I've only own him for two weeks and 2 days" I said walking over to the stairs. " Your 17 and I'm taller then you also the fact you know exactly how long you've known him?" Oliver said as he turned the tv on. "SHUTTTTTTTTTTTT UPPPPPPP" I shouted from the top of the staircase, "NOOOOOOOOO" Oliver shouted back.

 fast forwarding to monday

Hello Olivia?

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss?????

Uh I have a question

Uh, shoot?

Do you wanna go to florida with me and some friends?

uh 

How old are you?

I am 17 

Oh same, but on that note

YES OFC

OKAY we leave Tuesday 

THATS TOMORROW!!!!!

I KNOW SO PACK