Counting.

TW: Panic attack

Tommy?

I know your probably asleep but if your not

Help please. 

I'm having a panic attack.

Okay, Rebecca calm down. Everything is okay.

   Incoming call from 'Johnnyyy'

The girl took hesitation but tapped the answer button having her phone showing the ceiling fan "Hello?" Tommy said his voice a mixture of tired and concern. "Hi" she said her voice was quiet. "Listen, count to 10 with me. Okay rebecca?" Tommy said seriously only making the girl panic more. "Okay." She said weakly. "Okay, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10" Tommy said quickly as an attempt to make the girl laugh, it worked but she did do what he said and repeated after tommy, feeling a little better. "Thanks tommy, that kinda helped" she said with a smile even though tommy couldn't see her face. "No problem rebecca" Tommy said smiling at his phone, "If you want I can stay on the phone till you feel better" Tommy said after a few minutes of silence. "I would like that a lot" the girl said grabbing her phone and laying down in bed. 

Call ended, 9 hours

hi

Hello 

How are you feeling today?

Im okay, how are you???

I'm good. If I'm being honest I'm glad your okay

Yeah, thanks for staying with me.

Read 3:24 pm

Tommy's pov: 

I looked down at my phone starring at the message from the girl I had met by accident yesterday. I feel kinda weird, like whenever I talk to her it happened for a second last night. I'll ask Will what I should do, he'll help I hope. I set my phone down and head downstairs. I'm supposed to meet Will in 3 weeks! Well technically Will, Philza, Fundy, and Tubbo were gonna book a hotel in Florida we might see Dream! (A/N sorry this is kinda bunched together, I'm very tired.) so that'll be fun, I'm kinda worried they might tease me if I call uh.. rebecca? God, I really have to learn her name.

Hey, rebecca what's your name?

Uh

Well I know your not a 30 year old so uh, My names Olivia.

Oh, That's a pretty name!

Olivias pov:

I looked down at the text I could feel the heat on my face, honestly it surprised me but it also warmed my heart? Jesus, what is wrong with me? I don't even know how old he is. I mean he sounded like young.

Sorry if that made you uncomfortable.

Oh, no it just surprised me haha

Oh okay, uh Olivia I have to go

I'll talk with you soon though!

Okay, bye tommy!

Bye olivia

Read 3:41 pm