12

Tommy took my hand and smiled I could feel the heat on my face, his smile was adorable.

"Sorry" He said, hesitantly reaching out and pulling a piece of hair behind my ear. 

Tommys pov:

I watched as Olivias face turned a bit red, it was cute. Wait no, stop it. 

After we adjusted to the water we swam for a bit her smile was so pretty. It made me feel like I was melting, (wow Tommy you a witch or sum now??) "Tommy give me a piggyback ride!" Olivia suddenly said giving me puppy eyes and putting out her bottom lip. I looked at her for moment then nodded slightly. I readjusted my arms and bent down a little, she jumped on and I put my arms under her thighs making sure she wouldn't fall as she wrapped her arms around my neck (Not choking him like how little kids be) I smiled, this might sound cheesy or dumb but it felt like a movie. Even if we were only bestfriends. 

Olivias pov:

I laughed as Tommy started running around with me on his back. I just knew that the group was watching us or taking pictures to tease Tommy or me with. But, me and Tommy were just having fun. Fun that I didn't want to end. It was like a movie. Tommy stopped running and started walking along the beach just was the sun began setting he sat me down and we run over to a wooden lunch-like table we sat down. I let my head hit his shoulder and we watched the sun slowly go down, until wilbur shouted for us to come back and that we'd come back again tomorrow at the same time. "Wanna get on my back again?" Tommy asked me, I nodded quickly. He bent down and readjusted his arms again as I step up onto the table and hopped on carefully wrapping my arms around his neck making sure not to choke him. His hands went under my thighs making sure I didn't fall, and he ran back it was unexpected so I started screaming for him to slow down between laughs. "TOMMY! SLOW DOWN!" I shouted laughing, "NO!" He shouted back laughing as well. Once we reached the group he set me down carefully, "Sorry" He said looking at me softly, "It's fine Tommy, it doesn't really matter" I said gripping his hand reassuringly he smiled I could see a tint of pink on his face. Once we got back into the car I fell asleep on Tommys shoulder I dont think he minded since I asked before I did.

A/N  This is short again- I'm sorry but, Olivia/y/n x Tommy moments now!!!