27. Kaahe nhi, isko tu, khulke bataye

Zoya's POV

Zoya's POV

We entered the temple after submitting our mobiles outside. It is not allowed to bring electronic devices in. This temple is so beautiful. 

“I am visiting this place after so much time…” Aditya stated.

I turned my head towards him to find him looking up at the temple's dome with a slight smile on his face. Morning rays falling on the side of his face made him look so fresh. His face was a visual description of hope and a new start. 

“Penny of your thoughts Dr

“Penny of your thoughts Dr. Psycho….” I came out of my stance as he snapped his fingers in front of my eyes. 

He was standing there with crossed arms looking at me with amused expressions.

“No… Nothing…” I shook my head.

“Really?” He asked tilting his head looking at me.

Stop getting lost Zoya! Your behaviour has started to resemble your patient's just because of Aditya. Control yourself!

“You are in a good mood today….” I changed the topic with a smile. 

“Why? Shouldn't I be?” He asked quirking his eyebrow.

“Is it necessary to answer everything in reverse?” I asked huffing. 

Before he could continue, Abhimanyu and Aarohi came with flowers and a small box of sweet we are going to offer. Not giving any chance to Aditya, I walked in with Aarohi while both the men followed us.

There were the holy idols of Lord Narayan and his better half Goddess Lakshmi. Their beauty is enchanting. 

“I assure you guys that whatever you are going to wish today will be fulfilled.” Aarohi informed us.

“How come?” I asked. This girl is crazy I am telling you.

“I know… Last night she made a call to lord Krishna and asked him to fulfill our wishes…” Aditya teased her.

Abhimanyu stifled his laugh. She glared at both of them.

“Yes… I did… And he agreed. Any problem?” She retorted.