22. He is still her crush

Zoya laughed out loud

Zoya laughed out loud. She was sitting with Noor, Arjun and Aditya in Hooda mansion. They were goofing around from the morning.

It was Sunday today. Aditya isn't going to work today at all. Which definitely surprised Arjun and shocked Mrs. Hooda. Her happiness knew no bounds. She thanked God for sending these Raichand sisters in Aditya's life.

“Zoya was so stupid back then… And she still is…” Aditya spoke who was lying beside Zoya supporting his head with his palm.

Zoya was sitting folding her legs, pillow in lap and supported her back with headboard. Noor was half lying on one corner of bed beside Zoya. Arjun was sitting straight with a box of playing cards in his hands beside Noor.

Zoya looked at him wide eyed.

“What did you just say?!”

“You are so stupid…. That's what I said…”

“Haww…” Noor laughed and Arjun smiled wide.

“You don't believe me? Ask Noor…. Noor what did she advised you when you were getting bullied?”

“You got bullied?” Arjun asked Noor.

“Hmm.. in my fourth standard…” Noor nodded pursing her lips.

“Noor…” Zoya signalled Noor from her eyes not to tell.

“God Zoya… You are scaring poor girl…” Aditya spoke exaggerating and gave Noor a hi-fi.

“Actually yes… Adi bhai is right…. Now I come to think of it, it was not a way to fight bullies.”

“What did you do Zoya…” Arjun asked smiling, curious to know.

Zoya was going to answer but her mobile rang. It was Aarohi and she was video calling.

“Look… It's Aarohi…” Aditya started as he peeked in her mobile.

“She will tell you. She is her best friend but agrees with me on this.”

“Even I agree with you Adi bhai…” Noor spoke.

“I don't believe you guys…I haven't seen anyone as sensible as Zoya…” Arjun spoke.

“Wait till you hear Aarohi…”

“Pick it up…” Aditya instructed.

Zoya didn't want to attend and tried to protest but was interrupted by Arjun.

“Ya.. ya… Pick the call…”

“You guys are so mean!” She exclaimed and punched Aditya's bicep before attending the call.

“Zee tv…!” Aarohi called excitedly.

“What..?” Zoya replied in a dull tone.

“What's wrong?” Aarohi's expressions changed from excitement to concern.