TEN

Later that night, Chishiya went off to do manly things, leaving me to wander around the resort with curiosity. I slowly met up with Kuina, glad that she was up and alive from her game.

"Guess what." She said, looking well amused. Raising a brow, I looked over to her doing what she asked.

"You died?" Kuina groaned, pushing me slightly with a now frustrated expression.

"Yeah I died, I don't know how I can walk." She sarcastically commented.

Shrugging, I replied with, "so dramatic too, so what's the deal?"

"Got a game with the two new basic players."

"Pee stain and yoga teacher?" I confirmed to which she chuckled at the nicknames. As much as they looked basic, they got more than what was expected of them as the games progressed. I should really gift Arisu a comb though, it's getting out of hand.

"Oh look, they're over there." She observed, walking over to the couple.

"Let's say hello." I grinned, trailing behind her. Her going to sit with Arisu, I took a seat on Usagi's side. As we did this, they watched our every move like a hawk watching its pray.

"Your girlfriend?" Kuina asked, gesturing towards Usagi. I snorted at the inference.

"Sibling bonding?" The braided girl let out a smile, shaking her head.

"That's nasty."

"What? You're wrong." Usagi denied. Kuina started a whole speech on living life, continuing with her story about her mom.

She has a goal and it's pretty far fetched, but a goal is a goal. It's something to keep her going through all this. Tiny bit jealous, I don't have anything like that. I watch as the girl continued to explain her experiences.

I wish my parents were still alive, so I could have the same goal to get me going, but I guess it's different for everyone right? Zoning out, I thought deeply about my family life.

I have my adoptive family, but they're not the greatest. They suck ass, what's the point of adopting someone just to verbally abuse them? The son thinks he's all that because he's getting mommy's milk, he's same age too.

I'm just seeing how long I can stay alive through these games, I do want to see my friends again. It's settled, that's my temporary goal. To see my friends again because friendship is magic.

Aw, I would miss some of the people I've met here. Too bad suckers.

Kuina finished her story talking about her old smoking habits. The other two took the information in, almost inspirational to them like it was to me. A yell ripped through the crowd, telling to turn the music off.

The militants walked around the pool to where we were all siting. They were grouped in an orderly fashion, looking mighty and serious. Kuina explained the militants' role at the beach along with the other executives to the two. Aguni came in strong, standing a bit away from us.

"What happened to your pal?" Aguni asked with the most stern face I've seen yet, Niragi should be bowing down to him after the game I played with them. He was all quiet for once, he must take orders from Aguni.

Wait did he say- PLEASE, HE DID NOT JUST CALL ARISU OUT LIKE THAT.

"I see, he died." He answered himself. Aguni, you don't know that. What if he just went to get some milk?

After a consensus, he asked Niragi to get Usagi for a specific purpose, but Arisu shouted at him, interrupting the man from doing his task.

Kuina tried to calm him down, telling him to not get involved like she said before.