Chapter 12 King of the Monsters

Y/N got back on the boat in his Faunus form and immediately Team JNPR and WBY were all talking about how worried they are.

Nora: Oh my gosh are you ok?

Weiss: You hade us worried sick!

Yang: Are you in pain?!

Y/N: Um well.

Blake: Well what matters is that he's safe.
Everyone smiles Y/N looks down for minute.

Yang: Hey what's wrong?

Y/N: That moth... It's energy felt so similar it felt like. That lady who wanted to kill Yang.
Yang eyes widened only thinking of one person.

Yang: Glynda Goodwitch.

Ren: How could that monstrosity be Glynda?

G/N: She used an ancient old ritual.
Everyone looked at G/N

Jaune: An ancient ritual?

G/N: There was a technique we had were we could give a creature who wasn't a Titan to transform into one
Everyone was shocked and they continued to listen.

G/N: This was a ritual that was only used if we really hade too.

Ironwood: So how come you didn't do it to any of us?

G/N: Well that's because there's side effects. Anything could happen if we're not careful. Injuries lost memories and even death.
The room was completely silent.

G/N: But there are some humans like the cult who know how to do the ritual correctly and used it for there own selfish desires.

Ironwood: Do you think you can do it to any one of us?

G/N: Yes. But I refuse.

Ironwood: What why!

G/N: Where you not listening this ritual can kill someone and even if it did work we don't know the side effects to it! So I said no end of discussion!
G/N walks away as Ironwood growls in frustration.

Y/N: Well Uhh I think it's time for us to go.
Y/N grabs Yangs hand and drags her away and everyone else fallows.

Pyrrha: Hey guys there's been something I've been wanting to tell you.
Everyone turns around to look at her.

Jaune: What is it?
Pyrrha pulls something out of her pocket and everyone eyes widened and Gasp.

Jaune: Pyrrha.
Pyrrha shows a pregnancy test and it shows positive.

Pyrrha: Yup I'm pregnant.
Jaune tears up a bit and smiles before hugging Pyrrha and putting he's head on Pyrrha stomach everyone smiles.

Y/N: Yay Jaune and Pyrrha are going to have a baby!

Ren: We shouldn't celebrate yet we still got Ghidorah and Battra to worry about.

Y/N: Well you guys won't have to worry I'll take them out on my own. Battra is not that strong.

Nora: Battra?

Y/N: I decided to give it a name.

Nora: Hmmm not bad.

Weiss: But Y/N she'll tire you out and make you as weak as possible so Ghidorah can pick you off. Ghidorah might be strong but he's not afraid to play dirty especially when you are a threat.
Yang starts to think but finally gets an idea.

Yang: I might know who can help.
Everyone was was trying to think of who but finally realized.

Blake: No not him!