Chapter 7: Story of the Gods

Yang held Y/N close to her G/N noticed it and smiles.

G/N: You are very protective of Gojira.

Yang: Who?

G/N: Oh right I forgot he goes by the name of Y/N now correct.

Yang: Oh. Of course I'm very protective of him. When I saw him defenseless with no one to turn too I knew I wanted to protect him with everything I hade. I lost a family member once I refuse to lose another.

G/N: Trust me I know that feeling. When I lost my son I swore no matter what I would protect my people as best I can even if it meant losing my life.

Yang: Yeah but my lost is different. It's not as bad as yours but it's bad.

G/N: What do you mean?

Yang: Well I lost my sister's trust. And she ran away we haven't seen her for at least 2 or 3 years.

G/N: We all make mistakes all we can do is learn from them.

Godzilla Faunus 1: Chief G/N. We're here.

G/N: Open it.
The two Godzilla Faunus put there hands a wall and push a button then the wall starts to glow a blue like color to reveal a door.

G/N: Come on.
They all entered and to there surprise they see Houses and markets everywhere but they didn't look poor they weren't as crowded like in Blake's home there was a lake were Godzilla Faunus could swim and another surprise to them there we're Godzilla and Mothra Faunus Humans and other Faunus.

Y/N: Wow there's all sorts of people here.

Ren: And it's beautiful.

Blake: It's not to crowded either.

Weiss: How did you manage to build all of this?

G/N: Trust me it wasn't easy. When we wanted nothing to do with the Great War we expected for some of the kingdoms to try and kidnap us or at least try. At first we planned to lay low in the sea but then my son made an idea of making a secret cave I wasn't really sure but it worked with the help of the Mothra Faunus we built a secret cave. Now at first it was small but over time we found ways to make it bigger and bigger and we allowed people who needed help and so it became a huge community.

Yang: Wow it sounds very nice maybe you would like to stay here Y/N.
Y/N then hugged Yangs leg.

Y/N: No I stay with mommy.

G/N: (chuckles) Still a mama's boy huh?
Y/N cheeks turn red.

Y/N: Grandpa!

G/N: Alright alright I'll stop.

Jaune: Something has been bothering me.

G/N: What is it?

Jaune: well one how come there isn't a lot of Godzilla Faunus transforming into there Godzilla form when a Titan attacks and two how come Y/N dad did transform when he was fighting off the cult.

G/N: To answer your first question the reason why you don't see that many of us fighting is because they don't want to or wait for the alpha to come and take care of It. Most of us hade to fight a Kaiju before.

Pyrrha: Kaiju?

G/N: You call them Titans we call them Kaijus but anyways but a lot of us have gotten into fights and we are just tired of it so we lay low and let the alpha do his thing. But there's not that many of us there only Hundred something of us left.

Ren: We're sorry to hear that. About who was the alpha you speak of.

G/N: Well that should be obvious.