Prologue: The Dragon and the Titan.

Team WBY had been suffering for The past few months. they lost there team Leader Ruby For a horrible mistake that caused Ruby to lose her trust on her team and any of her friends and she ran away never to be seen again. Velvet walked into team WBY dorm Yang was the first to stand up.

Yang: Did you find her!

Velvet sadly shook her head no. Weiss and Blake heads when down same thing for Yang.

Yang: I'm going out for a walk.

Blake: Yang—

Yang: I'm going!

Yang then walked out Yang was outside of the dorms when she hears a voice behind her.

Qrow: Where are you going?

Yang turns around to see her uncle.

Yang: Don't worry about it.

Qrow: Yang it's not wise to go out there in the mood you're in.

Yang: Dose it look like I care.

Qrow: Yang—

Yang: No! This is our fault all of us! We drove Ruby out of beacon Ozpin wasn't the man we thought he was! And—

Yang then clinched her fist.

Yang: We swore to protect people but instead...we only caused pain and suffering... Don't fallow me.

Yang walks away as Qrow takes out his flask and drinks from it then looks up into the sky thinking about Summer and is other teammates

Qrow: It's starting to look like us again huh... Damit!

Yang was walking around vale each spot she looked at she had memories of Ruby for each spot Yang then stopped to look at a cook shop were Ruby used to get her favorite cookies when they were little girls.

Flashback Ruby runs out of the store with a jar load of cookies she opens it and start eating them really fast.

Yang: Whoa slow down Ruby.

Ruby: (muffling) Yeah but there so good!

Ruby then starts coughing and Yang pats her back.

Yang: See told you.

Ruby then final stops coughing.

Ruby: Yeah what ever... Hey.

Yang: Yes Ruby.

Ruby: Do you think I'll be a good huntress.

Yang: Good? you'll be great! You'll be the best huntress I know.

Yang puts Ruby in a head lock while ruffling her hair.

Ruby: Hey! (Laughs) Stop it.

Flashback ends and it starts to rain Yang starts to tear up when she has a feeling someone watching her she turns around quickly to see who it is but to her surprise it was a boy who looked to be 6 years old but also had a lizard like tail and spikes she never seen before. Yang softened her stare and walked towards the boy but the child ran into the alley.

Yang: No wait!

Yang ran in the alley but couldn't see the kid but knew he was near by.

Yang: Hey please come out. You don't have to hide from me. I won't hurt you.

Then she sees the boy dash out of a box and to the next corner but there was a dead end The boy immediately hid behind one of the trash Yang just sighs sits down and put her back on the wall.

Yang: There's only one way out. So I'll just sit here waiting for you.

They stayed silent for a few minutes until Yang finally spoke.