Chapter 1: First day in beacon

Yang was asleep on her bed but then eventually started to wake up but she felt something wrapped around her leg when she looked down she saw Y/N she smiled remembering that she allowed him to sleep next to her last night Yang strokes his hair again and slowly gets out of bed She goes in the bathroom and takes a shower brushes her teeth and puts on her uniform then Blake and Weiss wakes up to see Yang up very early.

Weiss: Your up early. I never really expected you to be a morning person.

Yang: Things change when you have a kid to take care of.

Blake: But what about classes. We don't have anyone to baby sit him.

Yang: Hmm well I'll just take him. There's no way I'll let him stay in this Dorm alone. not until he is healed.

Blake and Weiss looked at each other other unsure but then they both nodded Yang walked up to Y/N and tapped him a bit to wake up.

Yang: Hey come on little guy. Wake up.

Y/N wakes up then yawns and stretch's.

Y/N: Good morning.

Yang: Good morning. Come on we need you to get dressed.

Y/N: Yeah but how?

Yang: Well by putting some clothes on.

Y/N: Yeah but.

Y/N then points at his back Yang then notices.

Yang: Oh right.

Weiss: Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I asked Coco to make a pair of clothes for Y/N. You'll find them in on the desk.

Yang: Thanks Weiss.

Yang then Grabs a pair of clothes.

Yang: Alright let's get you dressed up.

Few minutes later They we're in class Y/N was dressed up in clothing sitting on Yangs lap and well surprisingly all of her teachers were allowing him to stay in class as long as he wasn't interrupting In ports class Yang was bored but she heard a soft snoring she looks down to see Y/N asleep Yang smiles then the bell goes off Every one gets up to the cafeteria Yang softly shakes Y/N.

Yang: Hey Y/N it's time to wake up.

Y/N then wakes up.

Y/N: I'm sorry it just got so boring and—

Yang: Don't be. I don't blame you it's a very boring class but now it's time to get you something to eat.

Y/N: Food?

Yang: Yes food come on.

Few minutes later Y/N and Yang were in the cafeteria Yang got a tray of food and fed it to Y/N.

Yang: Is it good.

Y/N nodded his head.

Nora: (gasp) He's. So. Cute!

Nora tried to run and hug him but Ren quickly grabbed her.

Ren: We don't want to scare him Nora.

Jaune: Who's the kid?

Yang: This is Y/N.

Y/N: Hellooooo!

Jaune: Hey the names Jaune arc and this my team.

Pyrrha: Hello my name is Pyrrha.

Ren: Ren.

Nora: Noraaaaa!

Y/N: Hello everyone.

Yang smiled seeing Y/N was opening up to everyone a little but then Y/N let out a painful scream. Everyone looked at who was responsible and saw Cardin stepping on Y/N tail Cardin every let his foot go and Y/N grabbed his tail and started rubbing it.