The_"Apex"_Predator-#0.004

THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!

Oh shit, oh crap, oh no!

The jaeger with the spikes on the back is running straight towards me like he's going to maul or somethin'.

Sigmatic: Oh no! Run faster! I thought my legs were trained enough to the point it can outrun a category 5 kaiju! But my legs weren't trained enough, I see!

You think, me?!

THUMP! THUMP!

The jaeger is getting closer faster than Superman can shit in the toilet.

Jaegers aren't supposed to run faster, but they're supposed walk like a slow realistic mech in real life.

Wait, maybe that thing isn't a jaeger, but a... bio-mech.

???: RAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Yabai, it's THIS close to cutting my legs off.

I wish I have thrusters to boost myself, but I'm not on that level yet.

???: RAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Sigmatic: Go away, you insane bio-mech!

I know I'm one myself, but damn, this bio-mech here is scary as hell.

Also, I noticed just now that my PA system were closed, but I'm too focused in running for my life away from that hybrid.

And it's about 10 meters away from me now... great, I have no choice but to fight it.

I hope this thing isn't like Nine Jack, which means pain in the ass to fight with.

???: RAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

FWOOM! BAM!

It jumped on my back and pushed me as it's trying to make me fall to the floor.

But I somehow keep standing despite that weight that he added on me.

I keep punching on my back, where the unregistered jaeger is located.

BOOM! BOOM!

Sigmatic: That's right, get off!

???: RAAAAAAA!!!

It's trying to pull my head off from my body, but I grabbed its hand and twisted it, making it painful for the unregistered jaeger.

Then I headbutted its head, leaving no choice but to let go of me and backed away to gain some distance.

???: Grrrr...

I opened my PA system and talked some sense into it, even though it's a hybrid like me.

Sigmatic: Hey, how about, like, let's not do this, ya?

???: ...*Proceeds to punch Sigmatic in the chest, in which then he was launched away for about 38 meters from his prior position*

Sigmatic: *Sigh and grunts* ...You're dead to me, you hear me?!

???: RAAAAAAAAA!!!

The hybrid smash the ground with its hands like it was threatening me with its anger.

Sigmatic: You're dead! I'm going to rip your head off and commit mortal kill!!!

I was so pissed off that it punched my chest without any warning whatsoever, and here I thought I can talk some sense to some "Apex" predator... I was wrong, obviously.

Hehehe, get it?

No?

Okay then.

It sliced my face with its claws, but I duck and grabbed its leg and proceed to smash the hybrid like in that one scene where Hulk completely annihilates Loki.