The_Giant_Enemy_Spider-#0.012

Sigmatic POV

The Rippers are going to that building over there.

Sigmatic: Hmm, why are they moving there? Is it because they ran out of toilet paper, or maybe they're claustrophobic? It's probably the former, I guess.

No, it isn't.

I'm moving from building to building without making any sounds whatsoever.

And yes, "without making any sounds" is probably bullshit, but believe me, it's real and it's a broken system that has an exploit with perfectly balanced system in it.

Sigmatic: Damn, I think I have been watching too many Spiffingbrit videos, but I learned a lot from him. Take advantage of the system, because the system is rigged.

The Rippers are- wait, are they stealing... 𝓜𝓞𝓤𝓝𝓣𝓐𝓘𝓝 𝓓𝓔𝓦!?

Sigmatic: Nani the kuso?! I know that drink has sugars in it, but damn, this is world is getting ridiculous. Also, about 4 of them are drinking the soda. After that, they ran as fast as they can to, idk, probably their masters.

And good thing I turned off my PA system, or else they would hear me talk like a psychopath or a person who has gone complete bonkers.

???: Ahu ahu ahu ahu~...

Nani?!

Da hell did I just heard from now?

Random Ripper 1: *Growling in caution*

Random Ripper 2: *Roars that translates to "Come out, whoever you are!"* 

Then something waked out from the shadows behind the building (Not the building that I was in).

Sigmatic: Wait just a minute, is that a... GIANT ENEMY SPIDER!? *Looks at it a second time, then concluded that it was indeed a GIANT ENEMY SPIDER* Oh damn, let me watch this shit while I'm eating a nonexistent popcorn on my hand. Dis is gonna be gud, dank horses.

A/N: YOU CAN CHOOSE THIS VIDEO OVER HERE OR THE ONE AT THE TOP.

2 of the Rippers are flanking on the right side, and the other 50%, which is the quantity of 2, are flanking on the left side.

But the GIANT ENEMY SPIDER moved so fast it already sliced them into bits and pieces, and from the perspective of an inexperience person, it kinda moved at lightspeed without ever moving from its original position, if you get what I'm saying.

Sigmatic: Hehehe, those fucking donkeys. They didn't even know what it hit them, let alone kill the damn thing.

Since its name is GIANT ENEMY SPIDER, I'll call it Gies.

Gies: Ahu ahu ahu ahu~.

Hmm, creep ass spider that has an obnoxious sound... not bothered by it all.

Sigmatic: Le's get out of here. Wait... why am I here again? Oh yeah, getting gravies... crap, I forgot what my mission is, but who cares. I'll probably remember it sometime in the future. Also, I'm blaming the CPU on this, that thing is getting rusty.

And also, Gies left to, idk, somewhere.

Sigmatic: Well... since everyone is gone or somethin', time to shoplift more gravies.

I know that being large is detrimental in getting a tiny ass thing like a bottle of gravy, but trust me, it isn't.

I can grabbed some without any problems... smh.