Apprentice_of_Moon_Knight-#0.017

A/N: Keep in mind that this part of the story may not be connected to the previous ones. Why? It's been so long, so I fucking forgot... and I don't want to reread the whole thing cuz I'm lazy. Anyway, here's your daily dose of fanfic.

[X=X=X=X=X]

Sigmatic POV

Sigmatic: *Sigh* You know, if it comes down with me beating the shite out of the precursors and their kaiju army, then... I have no choice but to do it because they forced me to do it. Heh, I'm already doing it way before the precursors contacted me. I'll just have to use dirty tactics to throw them off, and then I'll win.

I got off this large mountain and tried to do a superhero landing and flip, which both failed miserably and spectacularly.

I fucking broke my spine, neck, and pretty everywhere else. I fortunately can't feel pain because I'm a robot, or AI, if you want to call it that.

Some time later after I rearrange myself, I cartwheeled to the nearest civilization... which practically destroyed because of the damn kaijus.

Precursors... they destroyed my favorite shop.

"The gravy shop." I put my right hand on my left chest, and the left hand behind my back.

"Sasa-"

I squatted like a yakuza to dodge that incoming boulder. Whomst've tried to hit me with a geometry dash throw?

I look to my right and saw- ah shit, it's Shinga again.

I spilled my coffee... if I had one gigantic cup anyway.

"So, you come to attack me again, huh?" He just kaiju roared at me.

And he did some transformations... oh no, is it one of those Last Breath phases?

While he is transforming, I did this.

PWAAAAAAAAAAP!!

I hit him with a Naruto run and decked him on the face. He got pushed back for like 30 meters, but not enough to fall down.

"Zamn!!! My guy here didn't skip leg day, huh?"

After his failure of a transformation, we just brawled in the destroyed city like we always do. Except we did it at a plains biome, but whatever.

I threw some random shit at Shinga, hoping for him to back away when he's annoyed by me.

Luckily, he backed away because I was annoying af.

"Yeah, that's right. Back away now, or you'll face the wrath of amogus."

Shinga left and I'm completely alone.

"...BWAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!"

I cried because I have no friends.

This is so sad.

Can I get an F in the chat please? Tnx.

I just T-pose in the mountain from before and became one with that brazillian statue that I don't know. I'm among you people.

"And I sleep because I'm not woke as heck."

[X=X=X=X=X]

A/N: The very, very short chapter is here. It might be weird as heck, but that's the point of this story. Next time, I'm going to make it longer... lol, no.