Allergies || Ann

Yay! Two uploads in one day w(°o°)w

Hope you guys enjoy this one-shot too! 

Requested by : ledkitty

»»————- ✧ ————-««

As you leave the Manor, hundreds of scenarios fill up your mind as you imagine your wonderful future with the woman you love.

 Yeah... Wonderful.. 

 "Achoo!" Another sneeze came out of your nose.

 You look down at the cat sitting on your lap, you could probably tell that the little feline is smirking at you.

 Ever since you left that horrid Manor, you went on and lived with Ann. Well, you didn't really expect her to have dozens of cats at home, it really makes you question if all of them are dead or just secretly immortal. 

 But who cares? The only thing that matters here is your damn allergies towards the furry creatures 

 Your day wouldn't be complete without a sneeze coming out of you. And also, you always have to buy tissues every single day because it magically runs out in just a few hours.

Ann understood your situation but she cares for the cats as well.

 And now your here in this messy and chaotic situation! 

 Adding a bit more information, 

 Ann was invited earlier by Michiko and Violetta to go shopping. It's been more than an hour and your beloved has still not come home. You already miss that crazy cat lady and craved her warm hugs."Aw come on Ginger! get off the couch this is mine!" you scooted the white and orange colored cat away from your 'territory' 

 "Are you guys even fed? Like seriously stop meowing ever single secon- Achoo!" (Y/N) groaned "Ann.... When will you come home..!" You laid down on the couch and put a pillow on top of your head, trying to prevent any more sneezing to come out of your nose. But sadly, you started to struggle because a cat stepped on the pillow making it difficult for you to breathe "Hey stop it! A silly cat like you won't kill me!" 

 You shook your head like a dog as you try to remove the cat fur on you that came from the pillow "I really need to clean this house often...". Suddenly, a doorbell rang. Your eyes widen in excitementYou hurriedly ran to the door and opened it "(Y/N)! I'm so happy to see you again, How was your day?" it was Ann, finally! "Today's been... great! Yeah.."

 "Alright! Oh, I almost forgot. I hope you don't mind bringing my friends in here" She smiled and stepped into the house. You let out an imaginary sigh 'But at least she's home now'. 

 All the cats ran up to Ann, meowing in unison as they beg for food while the two other guests sat with you in the living room "You look a bit red (N/N)! Are you sick?" Violetta looked at you with concern

 At first, you didn't recognize who it was due to the fact that Violetta used to have a body of a spider. Now, she's all human! "Oh dear, she is burning up! Do you want us to take you to the hospital?" Michiko puts her hand onto your forehead

 "Ah! No worries, I'm fine. I'm just allergic to cats.." (Y/N) smiled nervously "Cats? I actually thought that you like those small creatures because you had a nice A type cat clothing in the Halloween event back at the Manor" Violetta puts up a thinking expression and then shrugged

 "Oh! That one is pretty itchy to wear, It was my least favorite clothing to wear back then" (Y/N) sighed. "Do you guys want drinks or anything?" Ann walks back to the living room along with an army of cats behind her. "No thank you, we're fine!" The three responded in unison "Oh! I have to go now, my husband texted me" Michiko stood up "Goodluck with the date!~ have fun!~" Violetta said in a teasing manner

 "have fun, Michiko! And stay holy!" Ann waved goodbye "Oh I will!" She gently closed the door and left. Which makes Violetta the only guest "I should get going too, see you next week Ann!" she also waved goodbye and left. 

 "How was your day Ann?" You stretched and lie down on the couch "Wonderful! I missed those two a lot"

 You whine "Aww.. How about me? Don't you miss me?" Ann laughed and sat down beside you "I do! I missed you too!" she ruffled your hair and kissed your forehead "I knew i- Achoo! Damn it!"

 "Have you taken some allergy pills?" Ann asked "Yeah, but it doesn't kinda work.."

Ann let out another laugh "Too many cats huh?" You nodded "Honestly, those two grey cats and the orange one are pretty annoying! They broke my mug earlier and the orange one stepped on my face!"

 "Oh! Don't worry we'll buy a new one!" Ann patted your head "It was my favorite though... But.. Alright...!". 

 As time goes by, the moon takes over the sky with all its glory. Some of the cats went for a walk outside and some went to the roof which is what you did.

 You sat down on the roof, admiring the stars that twinkled in the heavenly skies

 "do you want hot chocolate..?" a mug was gently nudged onto your arm

 "Oh! Thank you!" You happily took the mug "Are your allergies gone?" Ann asked as she carefully sipped from her own mug 

It's just mild for now! Since there are only a few cats here" (Y/N) let out an awkward chuckle "I see, well.. I could tell them to get off the roof.."

 You immediately waved your hands "Oh no, no! It's alright! I'm fine with these.. Cats.." "Are you sure?" She asked once again "Mhm! Don't worry about it".

 Ann let out a sigh "It's really hard to see you deal with allergies and stuff... And sometimes I feel.. Kind of guilty?" 

 You look at Ann with a confused look "I mean- my allergies do suck but what makes you guilty about it?" 

 "I don't know.. Maybe because.. Uhm.. I continue to take care of these cats to the point.. that you suffer like this every day?" She shrugged and took another sip from her mug. "Ohhhhh...! Don't worry about it! Don't abandon these cats just for the sake of making me 'not suffer anymore'. I won't let you take away your source of happiness" Ann let out a small laugh "You are my source of happiness!" 

She smiles and hugs you "But really.. Thank you, (Y/N). I love you.." You smile as well "No problem! I love you too!"

 The two cuddled on the rooftop as they gazed onto the beautiful moon above. 

»»————- ✧ ————-««

 Ann Headcanons ♡'・ᴗ・'♡ 

 ☛ Despite her horror-like features, she is shy. Ann would probably have a hard time communicating with others. 

 ☛ Would hang out around the red church or by the white sand's chapel 

 ☛ She would rarely wear her S skins or literally any fancy skins given by the manor. She would rather wear something dull. 

 ☛ Ann frequently visits the Manor's garden. She and her cat would play around there. (Emma would join them without hesitation lol) 

 ☛ Ann would use those cute bandages with patterns and pictures when she is wounded, may or may not use them also on her cat. 

 ☛ Idk the cat's name but I call her the mini disciple and sometimes Luna