Important Question

Sorry if Im annoying you guys with these questions but I really want to get your input on this story and this question is very important because I can't write the last chapter unless this question is answered. So the question is......

Should I make a TV series book?

Or

Should I just make Desendants 3 and be done with this series and Henry.

If I make the tv series book it would take place in the time between Desendants 2 and 3. The series would explore their adventures with Henry and add extra character development for Henry. It would also bring a new love interest. It would be like 25 or 30 chapters and each chapter would be an episode. That also would mean that the Desendants 3 book would be delayed until I'm done with the series book.

If I just make the Desendants 3 book without the series book. I won't be able to add the extra character development that Henry needs. So I would be able to make Desendants 3 book but it won't do much for Henry's character. However on the bright side of this option I can finish this Desendants trilogy and move on to other books I have ideas for.

But it's your choice TV series or Desendants 3?

Also thank you for 100+ followers. I will release the chapter explaining what I'm going to give you guys very soon.