Dizzys Sorrow

A.N: Sorry this chapter took so long. I actually finished this chapter days ago but, it got deleted so I had to rewrite. Also this chapter will have Mature Content in it. So please watch with caution. Anyways hope you enjoy the chapter.

Dizzy: Henry can I talk to you for a minute.

Henry: Uh yeah. Sure

Henry goes and takes a seat as Dizzy stays standing

Dizzy: You know it's crazy you've come to this store over a hundred times and yet we barely know each other. (Chuckles) I guess it was because of Evie.

Henry just looked at her

Dizzy: You know Evie really liked you. She used to go on and on about you and and how you glanced at her in class and stuff like that. Evie had crushes on many guys before but, you. You were different it's almost like she was in love with you. At first I thought it was a phase but soon after she became friends with you. It kicked into overdrive she was always hanging out with you. Every time I asked her to hang out it was always the same excuse.

Henry: Dizzy. 

Dizzy: I get it though you were really popular with the ladies. Everyone liked you even I had a small crush on you. Its just when you came in the picture my time with Evie shortened. And everyday our time together got shorter and shorter until one day happened. 

(Authors Note, Dizzy will narrate this flashback. The flashback will be in italics)

-Flashback-  

A slightly younger Dizzy is sweeping the shop as usual until a younger Evie walks in. 

Dizzy: Oh hey Evie. 

Evie: Hey Dizzy

Dizzy: So you wanna hang out today. I have some new items that we just got in. If you want to make something.

Evie: Sure I'm free.

Dizzy and Evie hung out and did random things and created all sorts of things. Until they finally got on the topic of Auradon.

Evie: I heard there's this thing on Auradon called Ice Cream.

Dizzy: What does it taste like?

Evie: I don't know but, it sounds good.

Narrator Dizzy: Auradon was the one topic Evie loved talking about more than you Henry.

Henry was starting to feel horrible hearing Dizzy talk about how much Evie liked him. Evie liked him so much, and he didn't really care that much about her on the Isle.

Narrator Dizzy: Our day was going so well. Until.....

Henry: What happened?

Dizzy: Did you hear anything else about
Auradon.

Evie: No but, all I know is I really want to go there.

Dizzy: Me too

Evie: That way I can go and marry a prince.

Dizzy giggles at Evie. Evie then hears a younger Henry and Mal walking outside the shop talking and carrying spray paint bottles. Evie starts to listen in to there conversation.

Henry: and then I said to him off with your head!

Mal: Did you really slice his head?

Henry: Nah, I just said that to scare him. I did cut off some of his hair though.

Mal laughs at Henry's statement.