Disagreements and Dizzy

Mal: I'm back. 

Uma: Loser party of one. Right this way, please  

Uma rolls a chair to her and Mal catches it and sits in it as Uma chuckles 

Mal: Place still stinks. 

Uma: Oh I'm sorry. We're down a butler today. Princess. 

Henry walks in with his disguise not trying to draw attention to himself. Fortunately, Uma and Mal didn't notice him. Henry rubs his wig in disgust

Henry: I hate green hair. 

Henry goes and takes a chair from a table with a guy sitting at it. As he takes the chair the guy looks at Henry angrily. 

Henry: Got a problem man!

The man holds his hands up and shakes his head. As henry steps away and sits in the chair and watches Uma and Mal. 

Mal: Where is Ben.

Uma: You know I've dreamed of this. You wanting something from me, and me watching you squirm like a worm on a hook. 

Mal: I'm so flattered that you dream of me. I haven't given you thought since I left.

Henry: (Under his breath) That's tough Uma

Uma slams her hand on the table 

Uma: Obviously. You have your perfect little life, don't you? Doesn't she have the perfect little life?!

Everyone laughs and agrees.

Uma: And were 20 years into a garbage strike. 

Mal: Listen, if you have some kind of score to settle with me, game on. I see no need to bring Ben into this. 

Uma laughs 

Uma: It may be a little unnecessary but, uh it is so much fun. Here's the deal. 

Mal: Just like your mother, always a catch.

Uma sits down and puts her arm in an arm wrestle position. 

Henry: This just got real. 

Uma: If you win, Ben is free to go. Hmm? 

Mal puts her arm in an arm wrestle position.

Uma: Don't you wanna know what I get if I win.

Mal: Still dreaming. 

Uma: Huh, Last time I checked your mother thought she had everything all sewn up too, huh? How'd that work out for her again?

Mal: On three 

Uma: One. 

Mal: Two

Mal and Uma: Three 

They start arm wrestling as it looks close 

Uma: You know that whole princess act. Ugh. Never bought it for a second. You can stick a tiara on a villain but your still a villain. 

Mal: And you can slap a pirate hat on but you're still Shrimpy.  

Mal's eyes turn green as she starts to win the arm wrestle

Henry: (Quietly) Come on Mal you got this.

Uma: If I win, you bring me the wand.

Mal loses her green eyes and loses her grip as Uma wins and everyone else in the shop cheers except Mal and Henry.

Uma: Yeah haha. 

Uma slams her hands back on the table. 

Uma: Now. If you want beasty boy back, bring me Fairy Godmothers' magic wand to my ship tomorrow at 12:00 noon. Sharp. Oh and if you blab. You can kiss your baby goodbye.