Its Going Down

The scene is now at Uma's ship. Ben is tied to a pole as Harry jumps down in front of him and gets in his face. Harry then starts scratching under Ben's chin while laughing.

Harry: Coochy-coochy coo. How does it feel to be the king now?

Harry is about to scratch under his chin again but, Uma shoves him off

Uma: Give it a rest, Harry. Give it a rest.  We don't want damaged goods. 

Harry:  You said that I could hook him. 

Uma: I said at noon.

Harry pulls out a pocket watch and puts it in front of Ben.

Harry: Twenty more minutes

Ben: That says 11:30 

Uma: You better hope your girlfriend comes through. 

Ben: She's not my girlfriend anymore. 

Harry chuckles as Uma looks at Ben curiously. 

Uma: Leave us alone Harry.  And it looks like our other guest is waking up. How bout you go bother him.

Harry starts to walk away as he puts his pocket watch in front of Ben.

Harry: Nineteen minutes now.

Uma: Go.

Harry then walks away to another post where Henry is tied up unconsciousness. 

Harry:  Wakey  wakey

Henry starts to opens his eyes as he looks at Harry and his surroundings 

Henry: Your ugly face is not the first thing I want to see when I wake up.

Harry: Your one to talk. I'm the one who runs this ship! 

Henry: Actually Uma runs this ship. Your just a crewmate.

Harry: First Mate! 

Henry: Crewmate

Harry lets out a frustrated yell then gets back in Henrys face. 

Harry: I don't like you.

Henry: Likewise.

Harry: Your a hostage now. Your beneath me.

Henry: Beneath you? How about you let me out of this rope then I'll show you whos beneath who. 

Harry chuckles 

Harry: Your still as feisty as ever. 

Henry: And your still as dumb as ever 

Harry gets mad at this statement and is about to punch Henry but Uma stops him

Uma: Back Off Harry!    

Harry does as she says and backs off he then looks back at Henry before walking off. 

Henry: What's Up Nemo. I'm flattered that you stopped Harry but I had that situation under control.

Uma: I didn't do it for you. Your a hostage and a part of my deal with Mal I cant risk you getting hurt damaging  the deal. and can you please stop calling me Nemo it gets annoying after a while.

Henry: (Laughs) Its funny you think Harry can hurt me Nemo 

Uma: Don't underestimate Harry he was one of the people that helped me get you here. 

Henry: Speaking of which how did you get me here?

Uma: Knockout Gas 

Henry: How could you have knockout gas on the Isle?