Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2!!!!!!!!!!!

“Jane I know your not sleeping you nee to get up before I go in there!” I stayed in bed I was not getting up no matter what. I threw the covers over my face and yelled “GP AWAY! IM NOT GOINT TO THAT STUPID PUBLIC SCHOOL!!!!!!” he burst through the door and pulled at my feet but I held onto the metal bars on my bed stand. “You *grunt got to *wheeze get out of *grunt BED!” he yelled the last part and I ended up breaking my bed as he pulled me out of my bed my head landing with a thud. “OUCH! You butthead!” I yelled rubbing my head in pain.

“You’re going to that school whether you like it or not.” “Not!”  I stomped to my closet grabbed a black hoodie, a black V-neck, black skinnies and my converse boots. And I got dressed and grabbed my black and purple skullkandy headphones and purple ipod nano and got dressed. I pounded my feet on the hard wood floor and went downstairs.

“Here fine enough!” I yelled as I grabbed my juicy couture bag and right when I was about to exit into the garage I heard him yell “YOU LOOK EMO!” I yelled back “GOOD!” I opened the door to my car and slammed it when I was in. “Goshmystupidbrother ….. makemegotostupid ……. SCHOOL!” I mumbled getting out of the garage and driveway speeding to get to that stupid school.

I arrived at the prison and it was decent looking. I parked all the way in the back plopping my headphones in my ears and turned on I Hate Everything About You by Three Days Grace. Ah perfect song for the situation. I walked into the office and saw the receptionist typing rapidly on a laptop. “Hey, um yeah I kinda need a time table for the day so yeah…” I said awkwardly. “Name?” “Jane Thrive.” “Okay your first period is right by that big building over there and your class number is 469. Have a nice day!” “Yeah, you too.” I mumbled looking down at my time table.

JANE M. THRIVE

SOPHMORE

DOB: JAN. 14, 1995

SCHEDULE:

First period: English

Second period: Geometry

Third period: French

Fourth period: Piano

LUNCH

Fifth period: Study hall

Sixth period: Science

Seventh period: History

I sighed to myself these are going to be three long years here. I walked to room 469 and walked into a classroom filled with students. They all looked at me and I gave a slip of paper to the teacher indicating why I was late. She sighed as I took an empty seat in the back.

I turned up the sound on my ipod and relaxed. I looked up at the board, I was already tested on this stuff so this would  be easy. i looked at the chair ahead of me and it was empty so I propped my feet up and slipped my hood up.

Class was a pain in the butt. I hope Callie and Lala are having fun at their schools. I walked to my locker and grabbed the things I needed for my next class and shut it to see a dude behind the locker. “Hey Lil’ miss and how are we doing today?” he walked beside me as I walked into Geo “Crap. I found out just yesterday my school burnt down and all my other friends have to go to a different school than me so my life sucks shit.” I looked into his eyes to find he was also a werewolf. “Oh and my mate is a jerkoff!” I said with fake excitement.

“Wow! Your life really sucks.” I looked into his eyes. Why were they so familiar? I thought about it and then realized HE WAS THE ALPHA FROM THAT PACK! I scoffed and walked off. “Hey!  Wait up!” “No! Your jerkoff! You’re the one who burnt down my school and gave me this!” I pulled down the collar of my hoodie to reveal the mark I’ve learned to loathe so much.

He made an O with his mouth and I looked at his neck and he had the same exact mark as mine and he had an evil smirk planted on his face. “You wouldn’t want to get the big bad alpha mad wouldn’t you?” “Oh I would!” I walked right up to his stupid face and slapped him, hard. And I ran to my car using my extra werewolf strength to push me farther.

I was there within two seconds I unlocked it and hopped in fast enough to see him dent my car and smash his face into my window. OH NO HE DID NOT! I jumped out of my car pushed him to the ground and started punching him all over. He had mock pain on his face so I kicked his balls and stomped into my car and rode home.

I arrived and slammed the front door and called the car company to come and fix my baby. It would take several weeks so I was stuck with Yvettes Harley from when she was my age. I heard a pounding at my door. “Jane let me in or so help me I will rip the door from its hinges.” “No! And if you do you’ll have to explain that to my brother!” I yelled from the couch.

And soon enough he ripped through the door and had me straddled on the floor. “Oh the big bad wolf has got its prey now.” He said with a winning smile on his face. I scoffed but while my mouth was opened he slammed his lips onto mine. Aw crap! I did all this to make him mad at me not to get him ‘excited’. I felt a bulge at my thigh and I felt my eyes widen at how friggin huge it felt. He licked the bottom of my lip for entrance and I denied. He growled and I slapped him and ran out the door towards Georges work. It was usually like a two sec drive but with me running I was there within a milisec. I nodded to Norman and he opened the door and quickly shut it and locked it so that the approaching creeper couldn’t come in and attack me.

Everyone at my bros work was a werewolf. So I ran up to the elevator and up to his office.  I arrived within two minutes. I ran down the narrow halls of his office and was finally greeted by his door. I knocked and he answered. “Jane aren’t you supposed to be at school right now?” he asked with disapproving eyes. “Um well you see…” “Spit it out!”

“Okay well I was walking to second period and this dude comes up and asks me how my day was going and I told him that it sucked and I thought his voice sounded familiar and I noticed that he was the alpha I  attacked and so I called him a jerkoff and slapped him then ran to my car. He crashed onto my car leaving a dent and I am like OH NO HE DIDN’T! and I got out of my car and beat him up and he didn’t even looked fazed so I kneed him where the sun don’t shine and I got in my car and drove home. It took him a while so I called the car company and now I’m stuck with the harley. And so he threatened that if I didn’t open the door he would break it and he did and so he straddled me and he kissed me and I felt him getting ‘excited’ and so I slapped him and ran here.” I was gasping for air.

“Gosh Jane breathe!” he was – LAUGHING! “Hey *wheeze this isn’t * gasp funny!” I said so tired I could barely talk. “Yes it is this is like comedy. Oh gosh!” he started cracking up and I slapped the back of his head and he snapped out of it. “Okay all you have to do is tell him to breathe and try to talk it out it’ll be hard at first but he’ll snap out of it.” He said trying to contain his laughter. I rolled my eyes and walked out of his office and into the elevator and then finally outside.

I saw him and he was there arms crossed over his chest. “Aw is the poor little alpha mad at lil ol me?” I said putting a hand over heart in mock sadness. I saw his eyes go wide and he ran over to me and pushed me to the ground. “OOMPH! Breathe, breathe, control yourself.” I saw his eyes go smaller and he looked at me and got up offering me a hand. “Isaac Noel. And I am sorry for what I did to your school and car I didn’t think you would get so mad about it. I thought you would like me sooner rather than later.”

I sighed and grabbed him into a hug, “I-I’ll try.”