Chapter 6

Chapter (6)

*SPLASH* I heard the pounding of waves against the innocent sea sand I opened my eyes to see a balcony door opened with a beautiful beach view. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath through my nose, savoring the salty beach air.

"Jane?" I heard a musical voice sing. I sat up to see a drop dead GORGEOUS woman and a very handsome man by her side. "Yes ma'am?" I said in an innocent voice. The man had a tear streaming down his cheek as he strode over to me to give me a big bear hug.

And oddly enough his scent was very familiar. He smelled of chopped wood and lemons.... That smell brought back memories of me and my father building my playhouse in the backyard secretly stealing cookies from the tray that mother had freshly baked. Camping in the backyard him, george, mom and I.

"D-d-daddy?" I whimpered into his coat. "Yes Jane and as you've already guessed that is your mother." he said with a smile. "Am I dead?" I asked a little panicked.

They both laughed and when they were finished my mother was the one to explain, "No baby girl you are not dead and neither are we." I shook my head stubbornly,"Well then you cannot possibly be my parents because my parents are dead."

"Ah, but there is where your wrong my little one." my father paused and sat down on the foot of my bed next to my mother. "We hired a witch to duplicate the both of us for the burial and then we went back t-" my mother punch him in the stomach as he chuckled lightly, leaving me wanting to know what he had to say.

And suddenly there was a man who jumped in from a window wearing a black mask with a gun in hand, "NO I JUST GOT THEM BACK BITCH GET AWAY FROM MY PARENTS MOFO!!!" my parents had a shocked and feared expression as they saw the man approach closer. I grabbed the army knife I stored by my ankle and then slid rockstar style on my knees and slit his calf and left him to fall on the ground. He tried to grab my neck for the choke hold but then I bashed his head into my knee adding some extra werewolf strength since I was pissed this man was trying to kill my family, and his head cracked open and I turned to see my parents with a shocked expression on their faces.

"Jane, wh-where did you learn to fight like that honey?" my mother asked shock clearly in her voice. "Well George taught me to always carry a weapon in any case of emergency and then he taught me to fight and I also had karate, Kung Fu, and jujitsu training. Plus my stability, stealth, and heightened senses from my wolf has created me into the perfect self defender." I said smiling they both grinned and called in some maids to clean up the mess.

I walked throughout the huge house wanting to call it a castle for being so big, since I haven't seen the outside I couldn't really judge. I passed throughout a couple of rooms and saw few servants in the backyard so I went outside.

Walking further I saw a forest and even farther away I saw a clearing filled with vamps and weres. All fighting, so I climbed into a tree to watch. All of the vampires were killing all of my kind so this made me sad to see my own kind dying to thise cold hearted scumbags winning. I hopped down from the tree and started to take on one by one when this huge destorted man came and attacked from my behind, me grabbed my shoulders kneeing me in the back, and I never could stop screaming from the pain. He pulled me onto the ground and studied me, "You ain't to shabby princess, I wanna have some fun." he said grinning like the dumbass moron he was. I shook my head no only to find him twisting my arm in reply and then breaking each individual bone in my arm with out a sweat, "Don't like that princess huh" I shook my head screamed at him begging him to let me go but he took me farther and farther into the forest and when we were all alone he ripped off my clothes and his and tried to rape me.

I thrashed beneath him as he pinned me down and then he slapped me across my face, "STOP MOVING YOU BITCH YOU ARE GOING TO BE MINE BY THE END OF THIS NIGHT, PIECE OF SHIT!!!" I screamed only making him pull out his knife and start cutting at my legs. "See, this is what happens when you don't listen to me princess." he said this while cutting into my thigh.