Chapter 4

Chapter 4!!!!!!!!!

I was sleeping when I felt the bed dip on my left side I felt his presence so I whacked him hard against his chest and heard him stifle an ‘ow’ as he tried to cuddle with me. I tapped into his mind a little too soon of him having ‘mental images’ of me and him and felt his ‘manhood’ poke my thigh. I bit my tongue from laughing and pretended I was still asleep as I rubbed myself up against him and heard him moan softly.

And then he nibbled on my ear and made soft little kisses up my neckline all the way to my jaw and then I whimpered and decided to mess with him and said, “Oh, Justin please don’t stop it feels too good!” he jumped up and pinned me against the bed as I opened my eyes to see a seriously PEEVED Isaac in my bed.

“WHO THE HELL IS JUSTIN!” he yelled. I just laughed harder and saw he was just getting more mad so I settled myself and replied, “Calm down baby I didn’t mean it I was just messing with you.” He sighed but didn’t make a move to get off me. “Um, huh, Isaac hon you can get off now.” He chuckled and then gave me a crooked evil smile, “Oh but Janeypoo if you get a chance to tease me I should get to tease you back at very least!” I scoffed as he just laughed back at me.

Then he just stopped and then came closer and closer to my face and whispered, “Do you trust me?” I looked into his bright blue eyes “No.” saying it weaker than I meant. Then he did something that made me SO pissed, HE TICKLED ME!!!!!! I was on the floor laughing my heart out when I screamed, “GEORGE HELP IM GONNA WET MY PANTS!!!!!!!!”

I took about two seconds until the door burst off its hinges as my brother dragged Isaac off of me and tied his wrist to the bedpost with his robe string. I giggled as my mate struggled against the forces of a plush string. “Aw is the poor little baby struggling with his hands.” I said making my lips purse together.

He stuck his tongue out and, may I say, HE LOOKED ADORABLE!!!!!!! I stuck mine out at him while George was yapping on and on about how I should be getting ready for school and how irresponsible I was for leaving my bedroom window open when I interrupted rudely, “Okay, okay, I get it can all y’all get outta my room.

But I then heard a loud cracking noise as Isaac broke my metal bed post. “HEY I ACTUALLY LIKE MY BED!!!!!” I yelled grinning as George stifled a chuckle untying his wrist from the pole as they all ran out. I sighed and grabbed a blank undershirt and a baggy gray one shoulder with black skinnys and black converse hightops. I threw I hair up into a high ponytail and added my head band with a big black rose on it, and walked downstairs.

I grabbed my bag and headed out the garage door when I felt my waist being grabbed and a certain someone whispered, “Nuh-uh your riding with me lil miss!” I giggled as he took me to his 2009-jeep wrangler. I gasped at his totally awesome car (even though mine is amazing), “Loving the car!” I slid my hand over the hood of his black jeep and gripped the handle and got in.

“Ready?” he asked kindly before I nodded. The car drive was quiet, but not really awkward. When we arrived I was just about to get out but Isaac came to my side and opened the door like a proper gentleman would. “Why thank you!” I said in a fake English accent. “Your welcome my lady.” He said bowing. Holding hands he walked me to my first class and said he had to go before he was late.

I doodled in my notebook until the teacher arrived introducing the topic as I took notes. I heard the door open to see a really hot guy with black spiked hair and bright lime green eyes with odd violet flecks in them. He mumbled something to the teacher and the teacher seemed to understand sending him to an empty seat- next to me. I continued onto my notes but felt an odd feeling I was being watched. I looked up and saw the new guy burning holes into the side of my head with his eyes.

I quickly looked back down to my notes, ‘I shouldn’t be feeling this way I have a mate and this guy is just another guy I do not need any other men in my life.’ I said to myself but felt another voice nagging at me on the inside. ‘Maybe Isaacs not the only one in your life Jane you cant think that you and Isaac are going to live happily ever after forever now can you?’ ‘Shut up! Isaac is the only one for me and the ONLY ONE!’ the voice feeling went away but I swear I could’ve heard it say, ‘Not for long he wont be….’

After class was over Isaac took me to my next class with him and we sat next to each other playing footsie while taking scrutinizing notes in the class.

A couple of classes later we had lunch but it turns out Isaac had second lunch and I had

first. So I was sort of on my own at a table eating until I felt someones’ presence beside me I looked up to see the new kids gorgeous face chewing on a piece of spaghetti. “Um, hi I was kinda looking to sit by myself if you don’t mind.” I said kind of awkwardly as I scooted farther away fighting the urge to jump onto his lap. “Oh. I’m sorry you just looked lonely sitting ere by yourself and I don’t really have any friends that go here so I just thought …..” aw he was so cute when he was scared. Wait! What am I talking about I love Isaac and Isaac alone!

I sighed, “Okay I guess you could sit here. Sooo whats your name stranger.” I said before taking a long sip of milk to see I finished it off, ‘Oops, my bad.’ “Oh. Well I’m Justin. And I just moved here from … uh …. South um …… Dakota.” He said a little nervous. I giggled, ‘How ironic that was my fake name for messing with Isaac.’ “Jane and yeah my school got burnt down the other day so I just got here and yeah so yeah.” He looked at my with sympathetic eyes, “I’m sorry. That must really suck.” I nodded, “Well my boyfriend goes here so yeah I guess its not all bad.” I said my mind instantly going to Isaac.

“Oh that’s cool.” And the lunch went on like that. The both of us talking and eating our lunch.

(Justins point of view)

She was completely beautiful in every way. The way she talked, laughed, even how she ate was the most gracious thing I’ve ever seen! But I knew she was taken for the mark on her neck was no tattoo that was a mark of a werewolfs mate.

Well yeah I knew! I mean who wouldn’t at this school, this was a school for ‘special students’ you know for the supernatural. I sighed as I saw her walk off to her next class. Cant vampires have mates too? I asked myself staring down at my hand, at the mark of a vampires mate, then looked back to where she was walking.

(Janes point of view)

I was typing my report for English when I felt this burning sensation in my left hand and I saw it was blistered red, itching, and burning its way up my arm.i swiped out my phone and texted Yvette, ‘Vetty I need ya now its urgent can you please just pick me up now my cars at home, please!’ and within a matter of seconds she replied back, ‘Kay honey I’ll be there in five be ready.’ I said kay and packed up and soon enough the office attendant came to me with a yellow slip saying I had to leave ‘immediately’.

I all but used my werewolf speed to run up to the office with my black hoodie on when I ran into Justin he looked into my eyes and then he was gone. “Hmph weird.” I said to myself as I ran up to the office and ran to the car with Yvette.

When we got into the car I buckled my seatbelt just as Yvette sped out of the schools’ parking lot. We ran inside and I plopped onto the couch ripping out of my hoodie and ran to the kitchen sink to put it under some water. “What the hell is this Vetty?!” I screamed as the pain only multiplied under the freezing cold water.

Suddenly the door was slammed open for the umpteenth time this week. “Whets going on Jane I felt your pain through our brother and sister bond.” He looked down at my arm and told Yvette to get me a sedative asap. “WHY IN THE DEAR LORD DO I NEED A SEDA-“ but too late I was shot in the arm with a needle and I was fast asleep hearing the words, “She’s ……… vampires’…….” “ But ………. IMPOSSIBLE!!!” and then everything went black.