The Love Disease

Trigger Warning: blood lust, lust, bodily functions, heart attacks, heart failure, obsession

(Despair disease AU)

Peko Pekoyama had just died, Fuyuhiko getting injured in the process while trying to save her. Him getting his eye slashed out and people beginning to gag as his eye pops.

The execution ends and curtains close, leaving the rest of the students speechless.

Mikan Tsumiki, being the nurse immediately went and grabbed Fuyuhiko, checking for his pulse and making sure he was still alive. Once she found out he was she had Akane and Nekomaru bring him to the nurses office.

Everybody goes to their rooms and falls asleep, feeling disgusted.

Mikan tossed and turned, her mind feeling fuzzy. She got up to puke and she threw up blood, the pink color oozing from her throat as it fell into a bucket.

"Why d-do i feel like this?" Thought the nurse, as she held her her head.

Ibuki.
Ibuki.
"Why am I thinking of her so much?" She thought again as her mind trailed off and Ibuki was popping off everywhere.
"I.. Need her."
"I NEED HER!"
"HER BODY HER MIND HER LOVE.
MINE!" The purple girl thought as she passed out.

The morning after that she woke up. Except life was different.
She could only see pink and red, every shape was a heart. Everything was..nice.. It felt like cupid shot her and she was loving it.
"I-i.. I n-neeeeed to s-s-see her..." The girl giggled as she pushed herself off the floor and ran to the kitchen.
Mikan tripped but she didn't care, she got back up and looked everywhere for the girl she desired.

Until Monokuma popped up and everyone met in a classroom.

"Now, I know that some of you are feeling very horny! And some of you are not! Well never fear, because its all going to my plan." Monokuma spoke. Leaving people confused.
"Huh!? Care to explain what you mean?!" Hiyoko shouted at him.

"Well if you must know... I gave you all a new motive!! Its called the Love Disease, but don't get it twisted! Its not really love. Its lust! Some of you are feeling it right now. And the only way to cure it is if you slaughter everyone who gets in the way of getting you turned on!" He laughed, as people were getting uneasy.

"Oh relax! There is another cure, but it will only work if the nurse girl watches over you. Got it? Now move along, I'm tired." And with that he disappeared.

"Stupid fucking bear..." Hiyoko mumbled under her breathe.
"Making people feel antsy after letting my girlfriend die..." She ran away, tearing up.

Right! Ibuki!

Mikan ran to her, but getting dropped by people who also had the disease. Knowing that she needed to work she took in a breathe and watched over the students who were feeling the disease kick in too fast.

One of them.. Were Ibuki.

"Alone time with the girl I lust for!? Yes please!" Mikan thought to herself as she lays the girl down.

"S-so~ what o-on your m-mind?
"I don't know..." Ibuki sighed as she passed out. Mikan sighing and walking away. Her brain still seeing nothing but a pink haze. She saw Akane, laying down and groaning as she can't move. Mikan looked in the other room and saw Nagito, holding Hajimes hand. Nagito slowly began to smile, and hug Hajime.

"Phy-physical touch?" She spoke.
"Is that a-a way to h-heal it?" Mikan said. Running back to Ibuki to let her know the news.
But somebody stopped her.
A blonde pigtailed bitch.
"What's wrong with you!?" She asks. Clearly pissed off.
"Out of m-my way.."
"Excuse me!?"
"I said...GET OUT OF MY WAY!" Mikan screams as she kicks Hiyoko's chest. Leaving a dent in her chest.
Mikan began to see red and kicked Hiyoko in the head.

She then walked away, with blood on her footsteps.

"I-ibuki?" Mikan started.
"Yeah..?"
"I know h-how to stop the d-disease."
Ibuki sat up, covering her eyes to stop herself from getting sicker.

"Hold m-my hand..." Mikan says.
Ibuki does as told. Feeling better.
Feeling way better actually.

In fact, Ibuki was super happy.
She smiled and gave Mikan a gender kiss, making them both happy.

Until Ibuki stopped moving.
Feeling pain in her chest.
She cries out in pain as...

Her heart explodes.

She has a heart attack. Dying.

Mikan watched it happen. Tears falling from her eyes. Feeling like the world just broke in front of her.

Feeling as if there is nothing to live for, she gets up and goes to take her anger out of Hiyoko.
Grabbing a surgical knife and walks up to Hiyoko's passed out body.
Kicking her awake and slashing her side.
Walking over to Akane and cries. She cuts Akane and moves over to Nagito. Stabbing his stomach.

She goes over back to Ibuki, as falls asleep next to her.

Monokuma makes an alert.

"Welp! The disease has been cured! And there is no need for a trial, since the murderer broke the rules and killed more than two people.
I will execute her right now!" He says.

The Love Disease lives on.