Why So Lonely? - Dave Hodgman

She was watching her friends play volleyball, they asked her to join them but she wasn't feeling energetic even in the slightest bit

She was watching her friends play volleyball, they asked her to join them but she wasn't feeling energetic even in the slightest bit. She didn't accept even when they asked for 20 times. 

She felt lonely, all of these people who she loved deeply surrounding her but still she felt lonely. She closed her eyes, pulled her legs to her chest then wrapped her arms around her legs. She opened her eyes, looked at her friends one more time before dropping her head on her knees. If you looked close enough you could see she was hurting inside but her friends didn't notice. It hurt her so much. She told them she wasn't eating properly, she wasn't sleeping enough... They just said eat and sleep that's all. She wanted them to hug her, help her, eat with her, take a nap with her. But no one seemed to do any of those. 

She felt a hand on her back caressing slowly. " I know you say you don't feel energetic but i don't believe you... What's wrong? " he spoke quietly. She titled her head up and let her arms drop then she crossed her legs. She turned her face to her left then face with Dave Hodgman the handsome friend. She always loved her friend, his moles and all. But she never thought he would be the one who wants to help. " I just didn't sleep or eat, that's it. " she sighed. " You wanna sleep now? " he asked, he was keep caressing her back. " That would be great but how? " she asked. He laid his legs on the ground. She understood what was he doing, she put her head on his lap then closed her eyes. " Like this... " he whispered softly. " Thank you. " she whispered back. 

" Do you read book? " she asked, she was about to drift to sleep. " Sometimes. " he said. " There is a book in my bag, can you read it for me? I can't shut the voices in my mind. " she asked. He grabbed the book, " Maze Runner, really! " he chuckled. " I love Thomas okay? " she said smiling. Thomas was her favorite and Maze Runner books were comfort to her. A universe she could runaway. " Right, right... " he chuckled one again. He put his other hand which wasn't holding the book, on her hair. He read the book quietly and stroked her hair. She was smiling before she fell asleep.

PART 2 ????