Why So Lonely 3 - Dave Hodgman

" I like this this is nice. " she said, looking at him taking all of his features in. They were sitting at the park, to be exactly right lying on the grass. " Me too. " he said. " But sun is so shiny, like you. " he flirted with her as a joke but not at the same time. She laughed and nodded. " Am I shinning, where is my anti shine? " she looked around and tried to find it. Dave was laughing his ass off. " You're funny. Why didn't we never do that? " he asked genuinely. " I have no idea but we can do this, meet, anytime we want, if you want to of course? " she cleared her throat when a sudden rush of shyness found her. " I would like that. " Dave said.

 " Why so lonely? " he turned his body to face with hers. " How come someone like you feel lonely? " he asked. She turned like he did, with a sad face. " If you're not comfortable with telling me you don't have. " he pointed out. " Believe me i'd like to talk with you and thank you for willing to listen to me but i just don't know how to explain myself, you know?  " she said, he nodded. He made his mission to help her with her loneliness, he was going to be her best friend or if she want more. " Everything i do is to distract me from loneliness like that's why i read so much, to find friends or forget that i'm even exist... I always feel so disconnected with everyone but now i found you. " she smiled. His cheeks were red and they were getting redder. " It's almost like people not even here anymore and i'm just trying my best to make friend even though i'm lonely i don't want to be alone. When i'm alone i almost feel like i'm drowning and there is nothing to do but give up. I'm scared if i gave up one day... " she said. She was watching the sky but she notice Dave was sitting up now. She copied him and sat up. " I promise you will never be alone and if you allow me i can make sure you won't fell lonely anymore. " he said, he was speaking through his heart, on his lips there was a hopeful smile  saying that everything will be alright. She smiled. " Is it okay if i hug you? " she asked. " No it would be great. " he smiled and before waiting her to hug him, he hugged her. " You wanna lay your head on my amazing thighs, you look tired. " he asked but with a  funny voice. " Are you sure, i don't think it will be comfortable for you? " she asked. Before he could say no problem, just lay down she spoke. " Maybe we could go to my house, mom is at home, if you okay with that i can use your 'amazing thighs' at home? " she asked shyly. " If it's okay for your mom, i don't see why? " he  smiled. 

PARTTTTTT 4 ?

I want to turn this story to a book, there is no Dave story out there but i'm writing 4 books already

 ;(((((

BUT WHEN I FINISH THEM I CAN TURN THIS INTO A STORY! WOULDN'T THAT BE GREAT?