Chapter 46

Amber***

Its been 2 months since my last encounter with Jake and his crew and i will be forever greatful because of that. Today is snows birthday party.

Right now currently i was helping Ben on what he should wear.

"Ben you have to wear a tux" i complained as he was settling for jeans and a v-neck black shirt.

"No Amber i don't ac-"

"Ben there's gonna be other alphas, and what if you find your mate?"

Ben's eyes brightened at the fact of finding his mate. Apparently being twenty and having no mate is unusual.

"Fine! only for her though" He sighed as he took the tux from the drawer. I jumped up and down full of excitement. Laura was going to watch Maddi and Madlynn for the night. I love Maddi but it was going to be nice having a break for a few hours.

I went to Drew's room and changed into a light pink strapless flowy dress that ended right before the knee. i applied some black eyeliner with white eye shadow and a touch of pink.

"SNOWW" i said as i skipped out of the room white heels in hand.

"Taddaaa" she announced as she stepped out.

"Snow you look gorgeous!" i fangirled. She had a long sleeve white dress with her ginger hair done in a tight bun. The dress was white lace done on top and flared out towards the end as it stopped above her knee with silver heels.

i slipped on my white heels that were closed toe.

"Lets go!" she squealed linking my arm into hers.

When we walked out Cole, Ben and Drew were waiting in there tuxes.

I parted from snow as i made my way up do Drew and gave him a peck on the lips.

"You look handsome" i giggled as a smile crept on his lips.

"And you look beautiful as always" a blush creeped on my cheeks as Drew Ben and i walked into our limo.

****

Once Snow got to the party it was in full swing. People were everywhere and Drew was constantly dragging me to meet new people.

"Hi I'm Amber Drew's mate" i said as I met a new alpha and his son.

"Hello Amber I'm Gregory and here's my son Ralph" he said as he pointed to his son who smirked at me creepily. Drew didn't seem to notice and started to talk with Alpha Gregory about some treaties and plans.

I slipped away from the conversation and walked a little further from the party where there was a swing.

"Leaving the party so soon?" creepy Ralph asked

"Just temporarily" i shrugged he chuckled lightly and shook his head.

"Amber, amber your too pretty to be Drew's mate. Why not be mine?"

before i could say anything else blackness enveloped me.