Chapter 18

AMBERS POV

When i woke up i was surrounded by people, people including Drew and Madison they were both on my left side cuddled next to me. it took me a lot not to 'awe' at them, i silently slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom.

once i got in i stared at my reflection in the mirror.

i looked horrible.

my silk black hair was in multiple knots as my eyes that were usually vivid blue were dull, they looked like the life was brutally taken from them. The cut on my lip had vanished but my black eye was still around it, less swollen than it was before.

i started to shuffle through the drawers looking for something to tame my messy hair.

" Your awake" i heard someone say breathlessly behind me as i turned around i met with Drew's eyes. My breath hitched as he came closer to me and enveloped me in a hug. he let out a sigh of relief that i had no clue he was holding in

i felt like he was worried for me...

I timidly returned the hug burying my head in his chest since his 6'2 frame cowered over my 5'4 petite body.

he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck and held me tightly around his waist. we stayed there for a few minuets before we pulled away and he rested his forehead on mine.

i was pretty shocked since i was never used to this kind of affection, i mean growing up Laura was really the only person that i had that was even like family.

" are you OK?" he asked me worriedly, i nodded my head in response and looked at the mirror again. I honestly looked like i died and came back to life.

" i look horrible" i mumbled while running my hand over my black eye.

"But your still beautiful to me" Drew replied while slipping his hands around my waist. I blushed and looked down at his masculine hands that were wrapped around my small frame.

" i never saw you as the cheesy type" i said looking at him through the mirror with a smile on my lips. He chuckled

"like i said before, only for you" i giggled and blushed as i untangled myself from his grasp and ran my fingers through my hair.

" can i use the shower?" i asked him.

" what mine is yours" he said with a smirk playing on his lips. I smiled and steped to the side as i looked at the shower.

it was huge

It was a glass shower but there was some bage tiles on the inside and four shower heads on each wall of the shower, not on the glass part though.

"hey if we shower to-"

" don't even finish that sentence Mr." i stated as i glared at him and he rolled his eyes

" ill go check on Madison" he stated before he walked out the door and locked it behind him.

******************************************************************************

Once i finished showering i put a towel around me and peeked out the door. Seeing that drew wasn't there i ran to my dresser and grabbed a white short flowy dress with high brown boots and went to change.

I changed into my outfit and dried and brushed out my messy hair, i applied some concealer to hide parts of my black eye so if i were to see that girl again she wouldn't think she affected me. i added on my minimal makeup and went downstairs.

" Hey Zack" i said while heading to the kitchen and grabbing something to eat

" Amber!" he yelled startling me and almost making me drop my glass of milk.

"next time i sleep wake me up!" he said slightly embarassed. i placed my glass of milk on the counter and turned to look at him

" awe is Zachy-poo embarrassed?" i asked him pinching his cheeks

"I'm not embarrassed" he grumbled swatting my hands away.

i giggled and started to drink my milk again

" OK whatever you say" i replied with a smile on my face.

After that Zach brought me to the game room since he ' had a calling' to play COD

" BOOM! I WIN!! ONCE AGAIN" i teased him " Zach give up you haven't won once" i continued

" well I've been warming up" he replied slightly agitated

" really? for the past 10 rounds?" i asked him rolling my eyes

"maybe" he grumbled " no one ever beats me! how the hell are you winning?" he asked looking at me astonished

" i just press buttons and stuff" i replied shrugging my shoulders. He glared at me and mumbled something as i rolled my eyes and started the next game