Drunk In Love

Nils & Trent Stewart didn't grow up in the best of situations. There were times when they weren't sure if they were going to eat or not. The opportunity to go to Baton Rouge was the best thing that could have happened to them. Not only did they get away from their shitty neighborhood but they were free from their terrible parents.

When they landed in California Booboo rented a car and told the others they'd be back later. Fivel was confused but she wasn't the type to ask too many questions.

"Where are we going? Don't you want to see our new house?" She asked, slinging her bag into the trunk.

Noah was in charge of the YouTube money the band had made- because he was the oldest. When they found out they were getting signed he suggested that they bought a house in LA and another in London. It was a good investment and they'd have somewhere to go when they were recording their album.

"We are going to the old house for the last time. Just to tie up some loose ends."

Fivel hated driving around their neighborhood when it was close to nightfall. "Okay. Is all our stuff moved out or-"

"No. We're leaving everything behind." he nodded.

They pulled up sometime later and of course, their yard was full of fiends and junkies. Booboo stepped into the house and immediately spotted his parents and uncle. They were playing spades and smoking. Fivel gagged a little before covering her mouth and nose with her shirt.

"What's wrong with you?" was the first thing her mother said. Not hello. Not congratulations. Not 'I missed you'.

"Hello, mother. Yes, our high school graduation was great. Thank you for coming. Oh! That's right!" Booboo said sarcastically.

"Nobody was going all the way to Louisiana for a graduation boy, " his uncle laughed.

Fivel began coughing and Booboo gestured for her to go upstairs where it wasn't so smoky. 

"You alright? You should be used to this smell by now stop being dramatic." their father said before she could even go.

"She's pregnant," Boo said dryly.

He said it so casually but somehow everyone camped out in the living room heard him. Fivel gasped a little and hit him in the arm.

"Y-you got yourself pregnant?" her mother stood up slowly.

"No my friend Jackson did. He's a good guy. I trust him," Boo nodded. "He'll do right by her,"

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?" his father banged his fist on the table before standing up abruptly. "Now you've brought another mouth in this house to feed when we can barely keep up with you two, "

"You think you're grown? Huh?" their mother inched closer to Fivel but Nils swiftly stood in front of her. "Since y'all are so grown. G-"

"Get out? Yeah, I figured " Booboo pulled out some papers from his jacket. "I just need you both to sign this and you'll never have to worry about me, Trent, or the baby ever again."

Their mother snatched the paper. "The fuck is this supposed to be?"

"I want you to sign over your parental rights to me since I'm 18 now. I'll be taking care of her." he nodded.

Fivel was so taken aback by what her brother was saying and the fact that her mother was laughing hysterically.

"Fine, " she said in between laughs. "Don't come crawling back to here once your little garage band fails."