Chapter 7 Percy Angers Like All the Vikings.

A/N: So, yes okay, just a disclaimer, this Chaos story is um taking a twist,  it's still going to be a Chaos story, yes, but it isn't going to be the cliche Percy is uber-powerful he returns to camp and all that schist, no. Percy will eventually join Chaos, who became cold and bitter after the passing of his son, and yes leads a small subdivision of the army. Chaos being a depressed man-child, will retire to the Elysian Fields, the realm of the Faded.  He'll be able to return and check in on his subjects and jazz, along with mission briefing, but will not be in the same plane of existence I guess. Percy's team will have a home base on Earth but avoids the demigod areas like the plague, when Chaos gives a mission they embark, but that's all they see of them, the stuff about Erebus right now is End testing Earth to see how hard he really needs to play. 

Each member of the team will rival an Olympian, much like the giants, however, if all 14 Olympians went up against Percy's team, the Olympians would win. I don't wanna spoil too much shit, but yeah that's how I have it planed out, Okay or no?

~~Valhalla~~

Magnus PoV

I was seriously getting tired of random people walking up to me and flipping my world. It was like the Norns had it out for us. First, it was Samirah being like, "Oh hey Magnus, You died heroically, so you can now come live with us in Valhalla! BTW your dad is a Norse god named Frey. Yeah, they exist LOL!"

Then my cousin Annabeth had told me she was the daughter of a Greek goddess, Athena, telling me that Greek gods existed as well. And just when I thought my life could not possibly get any weirder, Percy Jackson, a Greek son of Poseidon, called me for an urgent meeting.

Now here I was, waiting at Starbucks with my significant other, Alex Fierro, for Percy to arrive. Alex's hand rested on his garrotte. The door opened, a bell clinked. The smell of the sea filled the small store. Percy had entered. He was wearing jeans and an Orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt. He looked around the store before his eyes landed on us.

I could see his relief. He made his way through the clustered tables and chairs. " Magnus, you came." He breathed. Alex frowned, looking at me with his multicolored eyes. I understood what he meant, why was he so serious? The last time I saw him, was before the voyage to stop Loki on the Big Banana, and from what I could tell, he was sassy and laidback.

" Of course, you said it was urgent," Alex said nervously. Percy nodded, his face was grim. "Well uh, there was a new prophecy and you seem to be involved," Alex growled. I accepted the fact that another world-ending event was about to happen. " Well, alright man, I guess we have to take you to Valhalla, the other Einherji and Odin should probably know." He thought about it for a second.

"Sure, why not. But don't I have to be like... Dead?" He asked. I laughed, eager to show Hotel Valhalla in all its glory. " Nah, that's only if you are a permanent resident of the hotel, which you aren't right?" He nodded reluctantly. " Then we should be fine, let's go!" Alex said, swinging his legs off of the chair.

" Hold on a second," He said, fishing out a golden coin. Percy's hand twitched, and mist spewed out of nowhere, creating a rainbow. " Oh Fleecey, do me a solid and show me Chiron at the Big House." He threw the coin in, which to my shock, disappeared.

A second later, the mist showed an image of a... Horse-man? Annabeth told me about them, I think they are called Centaurs? " Hey Chiron, I'm going to Hotel Valhalla on a diplomatic mission, can you ask Reyna to help teach sword fighting while I'm gone?" The centaur looked at him, an amused expression on his face. " Of course, but Lord Zeus might be a bit mad." Percy waved the comment away. Before swiping through the message.