Chapter 3 Assassination 101

Nico hissed and charged at him. Right before Percy was beheaded, Nico dropped the blade and wrapped him in a tight embrace. He heard sniffling and saw the great  Thalia Grace, crying. 

" Oh my god, this must be a dream. Thalia Grace is crying  ." He gasped and put his hand over his mouth in shock.

She ran at him, and he foolishly expected her to drop the spear as well, but instead, she shocked him. He fell to the ground twitching.

Nico was choking, he doubled over laughing, and they went in for a huge group hug. They broke apart when they heard Iovac's voice. Thalia reactivated Aegis, and her spear started crackling again. Nico snarled, his sword held in front of him.

" You must be Thalia Grace and Nico Di Angelo. " Percy stepped between them and gave introductions. "Thalia, Nico, please put the big pointy weapons down, he's a friend. " They calmed down, but still had a wary hand on their weapons. "This is Iovac, he's a Lupanoid, from a different planet. I've been living with him since I left. " 

They nodded, and let go of their weapons. " He's been teaching me stealth and assassination." With that they were shocked, to say the least. 

" Why would you need to be stealthy Perce? " Nico asked, while Thalia snorted. " Oh, don't mind me, I was just laughing because Kelp Head here, cannot be stealthy.  " She said pointing, at where Percy originally was. He had snuck up behind her.

"Boo." She jumped and stabbed Percy through the calf with her spear. He groaned and fell over. The wound wasn't large, but it was bleeding. " Holy Hera, Perce, I guess you can be sneaky." She completely ignored the fact that he was hurt. 

He groaned again, and Iovac rushed over. " Thalia, he was attacked by a Dakesh a few weeks ago. His body is incredibly susceptible to wounds. "  

" Excuse me, a what now ?" Nico asked. Iovac pulled out a small handbook from his fanny pack and tossed it over. " Page 32, Second picture."  They looked at it and retched. It was the most disgusting thing they had ever seen. 

" Sorta looks like Percy, don't you think?  " Iovac and Nico started laughing, while Percy groaned from beneath them. Iovac started focusing on his patient, and Nico threw him a piece of ambrosia.  " I'm just gonna take a nap," Percy exclaimed, drowsily. He closed his eye and fell asleep.

Percy PoV

I dreamt of End's Palace, End was there, with his galaxy-themed, well, everything. He was talking with a hooded figure and didn't seem to notice me. " Nova, you must go to the Esmic galaxy, and obtain a special rune. He showed the hooded figure, Nova, an image. 

" If you get it, I can regain my power. " I let out a gasp, and he must have heard me because a second later, I was awake, sweating. I felt a searing pain on my back, and let out a scream of pure agony. Nico rushed in, trying to find the source of the pain. 

He threw off my shirt, and I heard a sharp intake of breath. " There's a mark seared into your skin, "

 " There's a mark seared into your skin, "