Prologue - Thunder Thighs Ruins My Date

DISCLAIMER TO COVER ENTIRE STORY: I DO NOT OWN PJO, OR THE CHARACTERS, I JUST OWN THE PLOT, AND SOME OCS, EVERYTHING ELSE GOES TO RICK RIORDAN.
A/N: This is slightly different from other Chaos stories, I don't have a clear plan for the ships and stuff, so comment on which ship you'd like to happen. Be prepared for grammatical errors, Comment, or post on the wall thingy for any suggestions or fixes at all. Now for ships  your options are :

Zoe  ( I'm thinking Luke x Zoe?)

Bianca 

Annabeth

or Single.

Percy POV

I was done. 

Annabeth and I were picnicking in Central Park, when Thunder Thighs decided, it would be a great idea to teleport us to Olympus. We were in the massive throne room waiting, when the rest of the Seven were transported behind us.

The gods stared at us. Zeus spoke up. " We have decided to reward you, for successfully defeating Gaea, and saving Olympus once again." We glanced at each other. Jason stepped forwards, and spoke in a confident voice. " We would be honored."  Zeus got off his throne and called Hazel forwards. "Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto, for your bravery, we would like to offer you, immortality, and the lift of your curse." Hazel gasped, she turned to us, with tears pooling in her eyes. She turned back to Zeus and said, " I accept, My lord."  Zeus gathered an orb of energy in his hands, and promptly shot it at Hazel. The orb passed through her head, and she fell on the ground, screaming. Frank jumped, and ran towards her,  and cradled her head in his hands.  She was unconscious, with a peaceful look on her face. 

"What happened to her ?" Frank asked, worry evident on his face. "Will she be ok ?"

As soon as the final word left Frank's mouth. Hazel opened her eyes, she looked at Frank, and slowly stood up. She closed her eyes, and took a breath in. " Whoaa,  I feel like I could fight an army."  Frank let out a sigh of relief. Zeus sat back down, and Ares walked over to the center of the room and bellowed. " Frank Zhang, son of Mars! For your courage, and honor, we offer you immortality, and the curse of the firewood will be lifted. "

Frank looked at Hazel, who gave him an encouraging smile. He turned to Ares, "I accept, Father."  I turned to the rest of the Seven, who were gaping at Hazel, and the gods. Zeus stood up again, and shot a red orb at Frank. He fell over, and after a few minutes, woke up again. "I feel like an actual tank, Wow."  Ares returned to his throne, and Aphrodite got up in turn.

"Piper my dear, for your compassion, and kindness, we offer you immortality, and a minor wish of your choice." It went on like that until it was just me, and Annabeth. Piper wished to help Chiron at Camp Half-Blood. Jason wished to recognize the minor gods, and have the aid of Hephaestus with the shrines. Leo wished for Calypso and the other peaceful giants to be freed, and with a snap, Calypso was standing next to Leo, who crushed her with a bear hug.

Athena stood up and called. " Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, for your wits, and bravery, we offer you godhood, you may serve as the Goddess of Architecture, and my lieutenant," We all gasped. I stared at her, Annabeth's gaze was transfigured on her mother, a happy look on her face. I prayed to the entire Pantheon silently. Please, please, Annabeth, don't accept, wish for something else. Anything else. 

The seven were looking at me, worry etched on their faces. She looked at her mother and gleefully said, "I accept."  There were multiple sharp intakes of breath, Poseidon, and the remaining 7 looked at me pityingly, but I didn't care, my vision clouded over, as tears spilled out, landing on the perfect floor. She turned to me, as I asked. " Why, you know I'm not gonna accept immortality, I want to live my life to the fullest." She stared at me, then I heard her voice in my head.

Come on Percy, this won't get in the way of our relationship, please accept. She looked at me with her stormy gray eyes, pleading with me to accept. Poseidon got off his fishing chair, and called. " Perseus Achilles Jackson, for your bravery, and loyalty, we offer you godhood, and a wish of your choice, you will serve as the god of Loyalty, The Seas, and all freshwater sources."

I surveyed the room, I saw Apollo and Hermes whispering to each other. I had already made up my mind. " I do not accept Father." Apollo smirked, and Hermes grudgingly handed him 10 drachma. Poseidon and the rest of the Pantheon sighed. Zeus spoke in a resigned tone. "What do you wish for then, son of the seas ?" I thought about it for a moment. " I would like easy passageways from Camp Jupiter to Camp Half-Blood. I also wish for Lady Hestia, and Lord Hades, to have thrones here on Olympus." Zeus sized me up, while I turned to Hestia and Hades. "Thank you hero, you truly are one of a kind." Hestia spoke, and hugged me. Hades smiled. " You are one of the only people who treat my children with respect, thank you Nephew." Zeus snapped his fingers, and beside Poseidon's throne, a throne made of shadow, with a skull at the top, appeared. Next to Hera's throne, a flaming, armchair appeared. ( I have no idea what to do for the thrones so I am winging it.)

The gods sat down, and everyone returned to their seats. Zeus looked at me with regret, then composed his face. " Council Dismissed." We headed down to the elevator.  The rest of the seven stared at me, and then immediately, started questioning me, and above all those voices, a single whisper was audible. "Why...."

A/N : Thanks for reading, how am I doing so far? I know the first chapter is boring but this is just the start. Please comment so I know how I'm doing.