Chapter 2 Percy Gets Mugged by a Grandma

He made his way over to a large, glowing kiosk. He tapped the screen a few times, and it projected a map. He clicked on a planet with great big oceans, with miniscule dots everywhere. The kiosk immediately started spouting information, and refused  to stop.

Aqule ( Pronounced Ak-well) Aqule is an island planet, with no large landmasses. Most inhabitants reside on one of the  one million islands, that cover the surface of Aqule. 

The inhabitants of Aqule love to fish,  The oceans cover 80% of the entire world, leaving there large quantities of fish and other species of sea life. 

It then gave the option to either find the terminal to travel there, or get more information about the cultures of the island planet. Percy almost broke his finger, as he jammed his finger on the travel button.

Aqule is in Galaxy S2B, over 4 trillion miles away, costs 89 Aros. 

With that Percy turned, and walked around bewildered, trying to find the nearest bathroom. Because where there's a bathroom, there's a currency transfer. He found one, nestled in a busy corner, next to what seemed to be a coffee shop. 

At the bottom of the screen, there showed a key.

16 Segs in a Aros , and 32 Aros. in a Drachma.  

With that Percy's eyes widened. He  opened his backpack, and grabbed a handful of golden Drachma, and slung the backpack over his shoulder. He went to the terminal provided by the kiosk. 

There was a long line, and he got in next to a creature that almost looked human, the only thing different were his eyes and ears. His teeth were all jagged, unlike human teeth, and his ears were pointed, like a wolf. Honestly, he sort of looked like a telhkine but much more human-like.

Percy started a conversation. " Hello, where are you heading ?" The wolf-man was picking something out of his teeth and turned. " Well, each of these terminals all go to one planet, so everyone here is going to Aqule. " Some of his surprise must have shown on Percy's face, because a second later, Wolf-man let out a barking laugh. 

"First time away from home, kid ?" 

He nodded sheepishly, scratching his head. 

" My name is Iovac, I'm a Lupanoid hailing from Lunamet." He held his hand out.

"Percy, Percy Jackson, I'm a demigod from Earth." Returning the shake. As Percy said his name, Iovac's eyes widened. He opened his mouth a few times, trying to form words. " Your the  Percy Jackson ? " Percy nodded. 

Iovac recovered and asked. " Like Perseus Jackson, 2 time savior of Olympus ? " Percy nodded, then was confused. How did Iovac recognize his name. " Uhhh, how in the name of Zeus's podex do you know my name?

Iovac laughed. " I'd be surprised if the entire universe hadn't heard of you, your famous !"

Percy groaned, before dragging his hand down his face in frustration. " I left Earth to escape the Olympians, now your telling me, almost everyone knows about me? "

With that sentence, Iovac's face turned serious. 

" Why would you be escaping the Olympians, wouldn't that mean leaving Annabeth and the rest of your friends and family as well ? "

Percy's frustration grew. " They know about Annabeth as well ?" and then he muttered some curse words, that would get Sally to murder him. 

" I left Earth, because everyone, including the Olympians betrayed me, only two people stuck with me, Nico di Angelo, and Artemis's lieutenant, Thalia Grace."