Chapter 41 : A New Dawn

First of all sorry for the delay and thanks for waiting for this update. I really hope you all will like this chapter....

************************************

It's evening....

Upon receiving invitation from Nilam and Kamal, Aashish and Poonam were joyous. They were getting ready.

Otherside, Riddhima was also getting ready, she wore mustard colored Sleevless suit, kept her long and silky hair open.

She saw herself in mirror "hmm I believe I am looking pretty!" She said and covered her face with her palm out of shyness.

Poonam : "let's go beta, we are getting late."

Riddhima : "Ya Mumma"

She came and all three left for Vansh's house.

After few minutes they were at the gate of his house. Indeed it was magnificent house.

Upon their arrival they were greeted by Neelam.

"Good evening... I am so glad that you have come ... !"

She had a glance at Riddhima, "and you are looking beautiful Riddhima...!"

Neelam : "come in please, Kamal and Vansh are waiting for you all"

She welcomed them with a warm smile.

All four headed towards hall, they sat and made themselves comfortable. Riddhma's eyes were looking for Vansh.

Neelam spotted her, in a teasing tone she said "Umm Riddhima ! Can you please check why Vansh is taking so long?!"

Riddhma was all shy and redden like tomato due to blushing.

Neelam : "Ah.. go.. and check !"

Hesitantly she got up and moved towards Vansh's room. Finally she reached and about to knock the door when Vansh opened it and pulled her towards him.

Riddhima : "what was that behavior Vansh?!"

Vansh hugged her tight "Ssh.... Let me feel your breath..."

Finishing this line he leaned towards her, he was getting more and more closer to her.

"The fragrance I missed like hell Riddhima.... "

He caressed her soft and rosy cheeks,

"How could you manage to stay away from me?!"

Riddhma was getting utterly nervous "Vansh... Everyone is waiting for you downstairs... You ... Pl..."

He put his finger on her lips "they are busy to discuss our future. Let them do, and let's make love ... Sweetheart....!"

He bruised his palm on her soft and tiny lips, then he delicately put his lips on hers.

Intially Riddhima tried to back him off then she also flown away in emotions. She also grabbed his lips it was a passionate kiss.

After so long they were enjoying such intimate moment, kiss was interrupted by breath.

Vansh was still lost in the moment, he again cupped her face and both of the again had a passionate kiss. None of them wanted to leave other one.

While kissing Vansh was brushing his hands over her back. He then realised her knot of dress got loosen.

He made her turn around, Riddhma was all puzzled that what is he up to!?

Vansh slowly kept her long and silky hair aside, he was caressing her bare back with his hands. Riddhma was feeling sensuality within.